Coventry/Aetna Commissions

ok...just checked and got a renewal deposit for the whole year.

Problem is there are several clients who dropped that plan for the 2016 year. Wonder how they will handle chargebacks? Strange that they showed a couple clients as non-renewed for 2016 but not the others.

ok...just checked and got a renewal deposit for the whole year.

Problem is there are several clients who dropped that plan for the 2016 year. Wonder how they will handle chargebacks? Strange that they showed a couple clients as non-renewed for 2016 but not the others.

Was that for Aetna or Coventry? I received my Coventry renewal deposit for the whole year, but not Aetna. On Aetna I got most of my AEP enrollments, but nothing on the renewals for 01/01/2015 effective dates. Although when I run a year to date commission report from the Aetna broker site it shows the renewals being paid as well, but on the monthly report it only shows the new enrollments. Very strange. I can only assume those will be paid in the next deposit. Just interesting that they are showing paid already on one report and not on the other.

That was Cov. Aetna is sending me a check for AEP and haven't heard about my renewals yet.

Cigna will pay out end of Jan...in case you wanted to know.l

I received an email today from Coventry saying the 12/22/15 statement will go on 2016 1099. I have no idea if that is accurate and won't know until the 2015 1099 shows up.

I placed 23 IMM Coventry cases in IL during OE.

Just got my 1st check (paper) - for $21!!!!!!

I called and they sent me a blank spread sheet to fill out & return what I think they owe me

Unbelievable...

I placed 23 IMM Coventry cases in IL during OE.

Just got my 1st check (paper) - for $21!!!!!!

I called and they sent me a blank spread sheet to fill out & return what I think they owe me

Unbelievable...

It took me 2 months and more than several phone calls plus the help of both the regional sales rep and the Coventry regional sales director but they finally associated all of my now Coventry/formerly Aetna cases on my Coventry book of business and have paid me in full.

Keep plugging away, don't expect it to be fixed in one cycle, and you will eventually get paid.

I'm still having to call them every week trying to get true-ups and commissions, some from as far back as AEP. Most of the support reps are clueless when you call them. :goofy:

Back