Crazy Monkey Leads. HELP!

RRL

Does anyone have past experience with Crazy Monkey leads? I ordered 40 leads ($720) the last week of January and they said it would be 7-10 business days to generate the leads. It is now March 18 and I have not gotten ONE LEAD yet and they never answer the phone and have never responded to any of my emails. At this point I'm very frustrated and do not know what to do. I would glady take any options that anyone may have. Thank you

Does anyone have past experience with Crazy Monkey leads? I ordered 40 leads ($720) the last week of January and they said it would be 7-10 business days to generate the leads. It is now March 18 and I have not gotten ONE LEAD yet and they never answer the phone and have never responded to any of my emails. At this point I'm very frustrated and do not know what to do. I would glady take any options that anyone may have. Thank you

Those crooks are giving us monkeys a bad name!:mad:

you didnt try hard enough, I use them for leads, they guarantee the product. Got a 600 refund recently on telemarketed leads recommended by an IMO that did not deliver,

you didnt try hard enough, I use them for leads, they guarantee the product. Got a 600 refund recently on telemarketed leads recommended by an IMO that did not deliver,

You've got a refund from crazy monkey before?

"You've got a refund from crazy monkey before?"
6 bananas and 25 leads to be named later.

I was under the impression that this was a forum to help others in the industry and also to share advice to better everyone and help people make money. I guess I was wrong. Have a blessed day.

Back