Creating Final Expense Leads

For the past 6 months, I was buying leads from the agency I am contracted with only to be issued really crummy quality leads.

The people didn't remember taking the phone calls, they felt the flyer was convoluted, they weren't even in the market, etc. This was definitely more concerning with this agency than any other I've been with.

I recently started doing my own mass mailers for mortgage protection life insurance and easily found the names and addresses of the people I needed to market to from the public record (deed of trusts)

However, I'm wondering where final expense leads emanate from. Is there a record of people 65+ who are drawing from social security located in the public records? Where do I find the names of retirees to market to?

Prospect Senior Highrise residences, or buy a list of 60-80 year old single women to cold call on (many will be widows and will understand the importance of burial insurance).

What is your "talk" when calling/selling to the senior market? I have a book of all residents of my city including addresses and ages everyone in the household. My neighbor is the head of the city council and I have access to all the records. This might be a gold mine for me. Any tips are appreciated.

What is your "talk" when calling/selling to the senior market? I have a book of all residents of my city including addresses and ages everyone in the household. My neighbor is the head of the city council and I have access to all the records. This might be a gold mine for me. Any tips are appreciated.

Maybe recruit him after he is recalled for giving you all the residents records. What city did you say you lived in?

Back