Creating Forms

Hi @David Morrison
Might be late to the thread, but have you tried the Google forms?
I believe now it has customization possibilities. With GForm you can create a form of your choice and design, rather than going for a conventional format. Also, you can try Canva, but it has limitations I guess. Do try these, please if you are looking for online/printed forms.

I'll definitely check it out, appreciate the recommendation.

@David Morrison

I just saw this thread and the Google forms recommendation, and that's probably what I'd go with. Very customizable and various uses. My IMO used one for promoting a Social Security workshop for me and the data input automatically fed a Google Sheet (Excel).

You can easily select which fields are 'required' and which aren't, checkboxes (select all), or radio buttons (select one), and more.

Here's some images of a form I created. I'm not using it (yet), but it was easy to do. You can tell that each question has a specific purpose.Google Form 1.png Google Form 2.png Google Form 3.png Google Form 4.png

I think my staff uses Adobe to create "fillable PDF" forms. They seem to work exceptionally well. Good luck! Please follow up with what you decided to do and how it worked out.

Back