I am more geared towards exclusive, internet and live transfer leads
I need imported in real time
not by excel sheet at end of day
or hand input

Specifically I need a service that works with lead providers

And is a good system for client management
and does commission and ROI charts

Allows me to organize to send out birthday cards and such
as well as If I need to find which clients have such and such plan in such and such county quickly

----------

Just spoke with radiuos bob this one is in the lead right now
they do allow import of my leads from lead companies

I just waiting for call back to speak with the sugar crm
but I think its down to these 2
as sales force seems to have less features then sugar and have hidden fees

No problem...I've been using ACT! since 99 on various projects/companies. Just figured I'd share my experience.

Just spoke with radiuos bob this one is in the lead right now
they do allow import of my leads from lead companies

I just waiting for call back to speak with the sugar crm
but I think its down to these 2
as sales force seems to have less features then sugar and have hidden fees

I'm following this, because I'm wondering the same thing. Is there a reason you aren't looking at zoho? That's the one I was leaning towards til this thread. Thanks!

I'm following this, because I'm wondering the same thing. Is there a reason you aren't looking at zoho? That's the one I was leaning towards til this thread. Thanks!

You know what , I haven't given them a good look
I guess because I have seen it was free
and it always sticks in my head when have I ever got something worthwhile for free

But I just did a quick look and does not look bad
I will give them a deeper look

If my lead companies can import real time leads and it has all the features
I am looking for and as easy to use

they will be in the mix as well

I believe so far I have crossed off the list vanilla soft looks like good program
but does not seem to give me anything better for what I will need as I can get for much less money

also crossing off Sales force for hidden charges seems will cost more then anticipated and does not seem to be any better then Sugar based on reviews

also crossed of vamdb just has a cheap feel to it

so now I am down to radius bob looks good and inexpensive

Sugar waiting to hear from looks good just have some questions

and now zoho needs a deeper look

----------

actually just found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XreEbSNb49M

----------

Just spoke to Suger and seen a few demo's

this program seems perfect for me
only they do require year upfront
and from what I am told for help setting up $155 per hour
average set up 2-5 hours

Overall for what they give it seems worth it to me
only I don't have that much to allocate at once right now

I will in jan and I do think its worth it for me

now to decide should I use radius bob for the time being
just to get use to using a system

they are very inexpensive and adequate for now
and they are month to month no cancelling fee

and it might make the transition easier

I've been using Blitz Lead Manager. So far, so good. It integrated with the major internet lead aggregators, and is pretty customizable. In particular, I like the Tagging. I am also using it for marketing programs geared towards my customers.

Capsule by google.

It's cheap and integrated with gmail account. So you can store email in there with a click of mouse.

I spent a lot of time looking at different CRM's. I really did not have time customize the templates to what I wanted. Then the so called Insurance CRMs were an absolute joke that were designed by non insurance people.

Radius Bob is nice.

Capsule is fantastic, and what I use.

Pipedrive is also excellent, especially if you're process-oriented.

Another interesting, simple CRM is OnePage CRM.

All are cloud-based. All are inexpensive. All are easy to use, and get up and running. All have a great interface and are pleasant to look at.

That having been said, the best CRM is the one that you will use religiously.

radiusbob looks great mainly because it is geared towards insurance agents already. Crm's like Zoho or pipedrive is its "open" style crm which you have to customize yourself. Custom Fields, rules, etc... If you are not savy this could be a learning curve and time consuming.

Companies that are used to dealing with insurance agents will have likely heard your problems or questions a thousand times already.

$.02

I am very surprised that salesforce doesnt do auto uploads of live leads. I used them before and their customer service is 2nd to none. They would do imports for me, process templates all kinds of stuff. I am very impressed with salesforce and oracle programs in general.

Capsule by google.

It's cheap and integrated with gmail account. So you can store email in there with a click of mouse.

I spent a lot of time looking at different CRM's. I really did not have time customize the templates to what I wanted. Then the so called Insurance CRMs were an absolute joke that were designed by non insurance people.

I've been shopping on and off for a CRM since OEP ended. First time I've heard of Capsule. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I just did it. Its easy and you can add what you want. And cheap.

(No comment on why googling CRM never brought up capsule)

Ive started with radius bob

And without office help
its been very time consuming entering info and leaning how to use it
what it can and cannot do

So far there are a lot of things I love and there are some things that I would have thought would be common sense that it does not do

I am glad I started here for much cheaper and month to month (although I did not look into Capsule by google)

but either way I get to know what I want out of a program what to ask

In about a year when I can have some office help
and have more experience with program

I am def going to need something more advanced

Back