CRUSH Annuity Returns and SUPERCHARGE Your Compensation!

joeblow

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are you fed up with shrinking annuity commissions?
Are you tired of trying to put a positive spin on depressing annuity returns?
Access a new asset class that combines unparalleled safety, traditional double-digit annual returns, and nice commissions!

You may get lots of offers from wholesalers, but you’ve never heard one like this.

The most unique asset class to hit the market in decades delivers:
1.Traditional double-digit rate of return to your clients
2. Not tied to the stock market
3. Commissions that will make you forget about selling your preferred annuities

PM me directly for full product disclosure and commission structure.

Or, to view a brief (7 min.) eye-opening presentation, simply send a blank email to [email protected] (this is a personal email I have established w/ an auto-responder, all replies/info come direct from my personal email address, along w/ my contact info)
and you will receive login information to the presentation ...
[Can't post a link in the message body]

For completely generic "concept" info, simply click on my signature below.
Your financial future is in your hands. Msg.me.

Last edited:
Are you fed up with shrinking annuity commissions?
Are you tired of trying to put a positive spin on depressing annuity returns?
Access a new asset class that combines unparalleled safety, traditional double-digit annual returns, and nice commissions!

You may get lots of offers from wholesalers, but you’ve never heard one like this.

The most unique asset class to hit the market in decades delivers:

1. Traditional double-digit rate of return to your clients
  2. Not tied to the stock market
  3. Commissions that will make you forget about selling your preferred annuities
PM me directly for details!

Or, to view a brief (7 min.) eye-opening presentation, simply send a blank email to [email protected]
and you will receive login information to the presentation...
[Can't post a link in the message body]

Your financial future is in your hands. Msg.me.

Have you checked to make sure that your state, or any state you are offering this in, does not recognize this product as a regulated security?

Well...at least it is in the "Offers" section.

I've performed the requisite due diligence, CHUMPS - and you simply can't beat it. And you know the saying, "If you can't beat 'em..."
:yes:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Have you checked to make sure that your state, or any state you are offering this in, does not recognize this product as a regulated security?

The direct answer to your question, exec, is YES. There are a relative few geographic limitations on the offering. Negotiations are ongoing w/ the very few states where it looks like either the governing insurance/securities authorities might have "issues".

Last edited:
The direct answer to your question, exec, is YES. There are a relative few geographic limitations on the offering. Negotiations are ongoing w/ the very few states where it looks like either the governing insurance/securities authorities might have "issues".

The bureaucratic process at its finest........LOL

I do think this may be worth looking into; email me some information when time permits. Thank you

Oh :mad: I thought it was going to be something else.

Why?

The product performs exactly as described. There is no better risk/reward profile for a wealth accumulation vehicle in the marketplace, as far as I am aware.

:yes:

If you believe there is, please inform me about it.

Thanks.

Well, WHat is it? the presentation doesn't work. You aren't supposed to spam presentations on here anyways, isn't that a breach of the rules on here? Your supposed to say what your talking about etc on the forums. So what is it youa re talking about since your presentation doesn't open. I would like to hear about this of course who wouldn't, it becomes fishy when you don't share it on here and want to bounce us to an outside link without saying anything. Please info me. Thanks.

Well, WHat is it? the presentation doesn't work. You aren't supposed to spam presentations on here anyways, isn't that a breach of the rules on here? Your supposed to say what your talking about etc on the forums. So what is it youa re talking about since your presentation doesn't open. I would like to hear about this of course who wouldn't, it becomes fishy when you don't share it on here and want to bounce us to an outside link without saying anything. Please info me. Thanks.

Sorry the presentation didn't work for you. Did you send a password request to the email provided? If you'll try again, or PM me, I'll happily send you the link.

You also might want to note, you're in the "insurance offers" presentation. Nothing mysterious - my compliance people do not allow general solicitation, even of agents.

Your apology vis a vis the "spam" accusation is accepted.

Latest posts

Back