CRUSH Annuity Returns and SUPERCHARGE Your Compensation!

The less information that is publicly disclosed...the more wary people become.

Just come right out and say what you are peddling.

Would anybody buy into this?

Fantastic business opportunity that is sweeping the nation. Sign up now and don't be left behind. Not MLM. Details provided after you join.

The less information that is publicly disclosed...the more wary people become.

Just come right out and say what you are peddling.

I'm not "peddling" anything other than an opportunity that beats anything you can provide, chumps. Anyone interested in the solicitation can click the link for more information. No "signing up" for anything. Anyone disinterested can pass right on by.

You are quite aware that the product under discussion involves either complete or partial interests in re-sale life insurance policies. Your feigned ignorance is disingenuous.
:nah:

Last edited:
"Your feigned ignorance is disingenuous"

And your functional illiteracy and harebrained vagueness is appreciated by the Forum.

"that beats anything you can provide"

Statements like that will get you a lot of business. Please continue to peddle...and no doubt expound on how many Forum members have signed up!

I'm not foolish (at least not completely foolish). I don't send blank emails to mysterious addresses to learn about something that I'll be spammed on for the next who knows how long.

I know it's hard to imagine, but giving a bit of details upfront actually make it easier for people to know if it's worth their time or not. When things are done 'in secret', I find them not to be worth investing my time.

To me, its a bit like not putting a price on a product on your website. Simply 'fill out this form' and we'll contact you. Nope. I go elsewhere.

I might miss out on a million dollar opportunity, but I'm not sending my email address somewhere without knowing what I'm getting.

Dan

He's selling prepaid legal and indexed annuities...oh and additional E&O coverage. That way you'll have the coverage needed for all those lawsuits that will come your way.

What we're tired of is infomercial-like come-ons designed to appeal to the most moronic, non-producing agents this this kind of marketing definitely doesn't appeal to intelligent producers.

You can continue with outdated "Fed up with shrinking annuity commission...." marketing tactics that DON'T WORK or you can embrace the new way to advertise which is permission-based.

THANK YOU to those of you who have provided actual substantive criticism. I am acutely aware of the limitations of the "PM me for more details" approach.

In response to your comments, I have edited my original post to offer more clarity.

1. I set up an auto-responder to provide a password to the online presentation which my compliance people insist must be password protected. I've now indicated that this is a personal email address, and ensured that my contact info is included in the auto-response. Anybody who might have concerns about some type of spam-bot can rather easily check my posts on the forum to determine my legitimacy or lack thereof, OR
2. "PM me for more details" has been updated to reflect the fact that anyone who is even remotely interested can PM me for full product disclosure and agent comp. information.

To the best of my knowledge, each and every word I have posted on this forum was, at the time of posting, and remains, until now, 100% accurate. Anyone who can point to any factual inaccuracy in any information I have provided will immediately elicit from me a public retraction, and a correction. You are all, of course, entitled to your own OPINIONS, as am I.

Once again, anyone who is aware of a better wealth-accumulation product with a similar low-risk profile, please let me know ASAP. I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks again.

Well, it looks like my editing job somehow hosed everything up. if anybody can tell me how I can correct that I'd greatly appreciate it!

You can continue with outdated "Fed up with shrinking annuity commission...." marketing tactics that DON'T WORK or you can embrace the new way to advertise which is permission-based.

Please offer me some suggestions as to how to incorporate "permission-based" marketing in this thread format?

You are referring to something OTHER than an affirmative request (via PM or email response ) for more information, yes?

And I'm hearing that the title of the post is a little over the top? I'm open to suggestion, if I could figure out how to change it.

...or you can embrace the new way to advertise which is permission-based.

(Repost) healthagent, can you offer me some examples of how to use "permission-based" marketing in this forum/thread format?

I presume you're thinking of something other than an affirmative request for more information via email (which would be, almost by definition, "permission-based")?

Back