Curt Schilling: AIG Cancelled Insurance Due To 'Social Media Profile'

Where do you get racial segregation there is nothing about that

Religion right now the only religion that is banned is Christianity they tach Islam stuff now and lies about it being a peaceful religion

But again you know all this only pretending it is not real as a good comrade does

Brown v. Board of Education - 1954...I'm sure there are folks in nursing homes who were in school before the Supreme Court decided segregation was unconstitutional.

I assure you they're not teaching Islam in any meaningful capacity at public schools. That's just laughable. Kids learn about religions in most history classes, but they're not reciting verses from the Quran and issuing fatwas towards republican teachers in the same schools. In fact, the only book I read about the Quran in school was The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie...which is actually a pretty damning account of the violence within Islam.

Kids learn about religions in most history classes, but they're not reciting verses from the Quran and issuing fatwas towards republican teachers in the same schools. In fact, the only book I read about the Quran in school was The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie...which is actually a pretty damning account of the violence within Islam.

Exactly. They are being taught factual context about the many things in this world that are different than they are.

And when someone who went to school in the 40s/50s/60s says "thats not what I was taught in school.... I say GOOD!!

We would be stagnant as a society, economy, culture, country, if our understanding of this universe had not improved over the past 80 years.

Brown v. Board of Education - 1954...I'm sure there are folks in nursing homes who were in school before the Supreme Court decided segregation was unconstitutional.

I assure you they're not teaching Islam in any meaningful capacity at public schools. That's just laughable. Kids learn about religions in most history classes, but they're not reciting verses from the Quran and issuing fatwas towards republican teachers in the same schools. In fact, the only book I read about the Quran in school was The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie...which is actually a pretty damning account of the violence within Islam.

What are you talking about 1954 we are talking about now 1954 is not whats happening and you know it

No no meaningful way of coarse they put it in the best possible light far from the teachings of the koran the idea is to indoctrinate children to think its not what it is of coarse

At the risk of entering yet another fruitless debate, I’ll just point out that indoctrination has always existed in education. It just takes different forms.

In my early years in New England public schools, we were indoctrinated with a relatively patriotic view of American history and culture. But by the time I got into high school in California, I was definitely being indoctrinated by some of my teachers to question and distrust my parents’ values, and to become cynical about America’s past as well as our role in current geopolitics. (This was toward the end of the Viet Nam years.)

I think that maybe some don’t believe indoctrination goes on because they’ve never known anything different, or maybe because we only notice when we disagree with the doctrines being presented.

If this video is authentic & undoctored, it is absolutely disgusting what they are doing to this man. All of us on the forum would be brought up on elder abuse charges for a 1k sale of having someone signing documents they don't understand. These documents have impacts of Billions or Trillions. And don't get your underwear in a bunch as I didn't like or respect Trump

I think that maybe some don’t believe indoctrination goes on because they’ve never known anything different, or maybe because we only notice when we disagree with the doctrines being presented.

The main issue with the "indoctrination" discussion is that, as illustrated in this thread, the people calling it out don't usually understand exactly what's being taught. They see the effects of what's going on, but when asked to point out the specific things being taught that they object to, they don't know how to answer.

Personal opinions aside, here it is in a nutshell. People are being taught that discrepancies in society between various groups should be viewed through the lens of power differences between the groups (critical theory). Critical Race Theory is the application of this concept to race.

Because groups with power over others will always tend to structure things in such a way to keep and benefit from that power, to be a member of the group with the power is a "privilege" and members of groups subject to that power are "oppressed." Therefore, in order to examine the morality of things or do things to improve society, the focus should be on addressing these differences in power between groups.

This is not a new concept and was hashed out vigorously decades ago in the legal field, where Critical Race Theory originated. Critical Theory has also been popularly applied to issues of class and sex/gender.

The main issue with the "indoctrination" discussion is that, as illustrated in this thread, the people calling it out don't usually understand exactly what's being taught. They see the effects of what's going on, but when asked to point out the specific things being taught that they object to, they don't know how to answer.

Personal opinions aside, here it is in a nutshell. People are being taught that discrepancies in society between various groups should be viewed through the lens of power differences between the groups (critical theory). Critical Race Theory is the application of this concept to race.

Because groups with power over others will always tend to structure things in such a way to keep and benefit from that power, to be a member of the group with the power is a "privilege" and members of groups subject to that power are "oppressed." Therefore, in order to examine the morality of things or do things to improve society, the focus should be on addressing these differences in power between groups.

This is not a new concept and was hashed out vigorously decades ago in the legal field, where Critical Race Theory originated. Critical Theory has also been popularly applied to issues of class and sex/gender.
Critical Race Theory may have originated in the legal field, but the original Critical Theory, upon which it is based, originated in the philosophical sciences, and has its roots in Marxism. Therein lies the problem with introducing it into public education.

From Encyclopaedia Brittanica:
critical theory | Definition & Facts

Critical Theory’s originator:
Max Horkheimer | German philosopher

Last edited:
Critical Race Theory may have originated in the legal field, but the original Critical Theory, upon which it is based, originated in the philosophical sciences, and has its roots in Marxism. Therein lies the problem with introducing it into public education.

critical theory | Definition & Facts

Yes, that is is the origin of Critical Theory. And, of course, there can be all kinds of discussion about the relevance of that connection. But I don't think the connection to Marxism, in itself, is the problem.

I think the problem is it's not empirical, is based on unfounded assumptions, leads to conclusions that require suspensions of disbelief of its adherents and is INCREDIBLY needlessly divisive.

But, regardless, I think everyone should be on the same page about what the alleged
"indoctrination" is, specifically.

Back