From an Insurance Broker to an Insurance Consultant/Advisor..

Is this what they call “Edutainment” or “Infotainment”

Sir. I write inspirational, heart-felt speeches about my dreams for the future of the California insurance market. Please "Edutain" yourself and go view my recent activity before you dare call an insurance PROFESSIONAL, like myself, an entertainer again.

Did anyone answer this poor saps questions? Sometimes i think all you people "yes, i said it, you people", do is mess around & make sophomoric jokes & never answer

Bold of you to come in here without a solution to his question and then accuse other posters of not providing an answer when they have engaged directly with his question.

:1frown:
if you're working in p&c and helping your clients, then you are an insurance consultant/risk management consultant, and you get paid by a back end commission on the p&c sales, and that's how you make your money.

For California, there is no such thing as an insurance consultant as a license.

Bold of you to come in here without a solution to his question and then accuse other posters of not providing an answer when they have engaged directly with his question.

:1frown:

See, this is why you have my vote(s) for insurance czar.

You calls it like you see it, you are a straight shooter ( & are not worried about losing my vote by disagreeing with me or calling me out on my non sense.

I don't mind wasting my vote(s) on you

PS-- To help get elected, you need to be a gender neutral shooter, not a straight shooter, especially in California

Last edited:
PS-- To help get elected, you need to be a gender neutral shooter, not a straight shooter, especially in California

Let me tell you Allen, nobody is a bigger gender-neutral, woke, straight shooter than me. Believe me, I'm the best at being gender-neutral and woke, nobody does it better. People come up to me all the time and say, "You're the most gender-neutral guy we've ever seen." It's tremendous, really.

I've been a liberal for a very, very long time. Longer than anyone else, probably. I've been so liberal that even the word "liberal" has called me and said, "Wow, you're really the embodiment of being liberal." I'm so liberal that when I walk into a room, the room itself becomes more liberal. That's the kind of impact I have.

Now, let me talk about California, a state that needs a liberal leader like me. They need someone who understands the importance of being super liberal. Not just a little liberal – we're talking about the whole liberal package. And Allen, I've got that package, and it's the best package you've ever seen; there's no problem with the package, believe me.

Californians want a leader who's not just a liberal but the best liberal. I'm the liberal champion, and California needs and deserves the most liberal leader possible.

Let me tell you Allen, nobody is a bigger gender-neutral, woke, straight shooter than me. Believe me, I'm the best at being gender-neutral and woke, nobody does it better. People come up to me all the time and say, "You're the most gender-neutral guy we've ever seen." It's tremendous, really.

I've been a liberal for a very, very long time. Longer than anyone else, probably. I've been so liberal that even the word "liberal" has called me and said, "Wow, you're really the embodiment of being liberal." I'm so liberal that when I walk into a room, the room itself becomes more liberal. That's the kind of impact I have.

Now, let me talk about California, a state that needs a liberal leader like me. They need someone who understands the importance of being super liberal. Not just a little liberal – we're talking about the whole liberal package. And Allen, I've got that package, and it's the best package you've ever seen; there's no problem with the package, believe me.

Californians want a leader who's not just a liberal but the best liberal. I'm the liberal champion, and California needs and deserves the most liberal leader possible.

Only thing that would make me vote twice for you or fight with my relatives at Thanksgiving about you will be if you tell me that you spend hundreds per week on orange self tanners.

You will enact the most beautiful insurance laws this year, maybe even ever

:D The site admins need to add Trump hands to the emojis

trump-small-hands.gif

Back