Customized Quotes Lee

General health was useful because it gave me an idea of what I should be looking for and it was a good way to move into their medical conditions on the phone. But now that I think about it, if I had to choose I would prefer to improve chances of someone answering the phone then to know their health and calling all different times for them to answer and they still don't answer.

Just had Lee turn mine on a few weeks ago and of the 3 that I worked, got 3 appointments, 3 sits, and 2 sales. I'm afraid of him changing anything. lol

The trick is to keep these numbers up!

Just had Lee turn mine on a few weeks ago and of the 3 that I worked, got 3 appointments, 3 sits, and 2 sales. I'm afraid of him changing anything. lol

The trick is to keep these numbers up!

Lol. I hear you man. If its not broken don't fix it right! I wish I was getting those numbers. I get business but I also get quite a few no answers. But I believe its my location. I got a lead that was part of the test run and she put call her in the afternoon and guess what, no answer lol! So I hear you man.

Lol. I hear you man. If its not broken don't fix it right! I wish I was getting those numbers. I get business but I also get quite a few no answers. But I believe its my location. I got a lead that was part of the test run and she put call her in the afternoon and guess what, no answer lol! So I hear you man.

Here's what i'm doing!

1. I call the client the day before I am in their area

2. If they don't answer, I leave them a message stating that I am just calling them back about their request for "burial insurance" and that I will be in their area tomorrow. I leave them my number and ask them to call back at their earliest convenience.

3. If they call me back, I set the apt. If not, I door knock them when I am in the area at, my convenience, and when they answer the door I let them know that I left them a message and only need a few minutes.

Think about it, they most likely have already gotten my message and are not so hesitant about letting me sit down with them.

Lee has a "state of the art" lead and it needs to be worked in the same "state of the art" manner.

For those of us that are in this game for the long haul, it's important to have 1 foot in the present and 1 foot in the future. As I mentioned before, Lee seems to have realized this.

Here's what i'm doing!

1. I call the client the day before I am in their area

2. If they don't answer, I leave them a message stating that I am just calling them back about their request for "burial insurance" and that I will be in their area tomorrow. I leave them my number and ask them to call back at their earliest convenience.

3. If they call me back, I set the apt. If not, I door knock them when I am in the area at, my convenience, and when they answer the door I let them know that I left them a message and only need a few minutes.

Think about it, they most likely have already gotten my message and are not so hesitant about letting me sit down with them.

Lee has a "state of the art" lead and it needs to be worked in the same "state of the art" manner.

For those of us that are in this game for the long haul, it's important to have 1 foot in the present and 1 foot in the future. As I mentioned before, Lee seems to have realized this.

>> For those of us that are in this game for the long haul, it's important to have 1 foot in the present and 1 foot in the future.

No truer words. When I started in this business technology was a roll of dimes and a Thomas Guide. Now I am emailing apps three states away And buying leads little old ladies are requesting on Iphones.

Thanks to everyone for posting their tips on how they are working my leads. Many newer customers ask me for info about that and I first let them know, I am not a salesman so my tips all come from the agents, then give them a lot of information provided either here or on calls.

In reality, everyone works them in their own way. The one consistent factor is as with everything else, the harder and the more ways you work them the better the results. At this point in time I now have customers working them in every way possible so I guess there isn't really a right or wrong way - just start with your strong points and go from there!

Back