CustomizedQuote.com Leads Directly into Radius

This is in beta right now, all of my leads show up in google maps, I guess you would have load data in your trial to see the maps. Yes it has a ways to go, but is a lot less than your program. I have no vested interest , other than I have already paid for some of the development and I was looking for something easy and streamlined to make my job easier.

Frank will this be a CRM as well? Something we can get pull up reports like birthday or issues dates by zipcode or product?

Frank will this be a CRM as well? Something we can get pull up reports like birthday or issues dates by zipcode or product?
yes, you can customize what ever information you want to track and then pull a report go to administration on the left, you can add DOB and company as fields. Issue dates and products can also be added as options

----------

contact info for the Leadslite developer, available for technical questions
Soumen Hajra
Snaps Technology | Software Development Company, IT Outsourcing Company |
Leads / Sales Management Software | Online Sales Lead Tracking, Sales Lead Management Software, Sales CRM Software - LeadsLite
[email protected] +1-206-922-2215 Skype ID: snaps.technologies

Last edited:
Unfortunately this is an issue on RadiusBob side. Not sure why they don't try to help him out as I have a lot of customers using RB and they're pretty much all dropping off 1 by 1 for one reason or another.

I'm going to give an early thumbs up because I got a call from Soumen 3 minutes after entering my information for a trial of Leadslite. I'm sending him the lead data from the area I will be working this week as a way to test his CRM and will be glad to give feedback as my experience moves forward.

FYI, I've been using Base.com for about 9 months and liked a lot of the features including the mapping but the customer service wasn't responding to any of my questions.

Back