Daily Cold Call Stats

I do not post a log on here, but it absolutely does work. I just call to introduce myself with zero qualifying. My numbers show that for each person I meet belly to belly after I call first, I get paid $100 after the numbers have time to work. However, there can be a fair amount of delay between the approach and comission check. A lot of small stuff, then a couple decent cases make the numbers work.

If I'm not mistaken, jd has written 300 apps and over 200K in FE premium every year for at least the last five years.

What are your results?

Ouch, it's who has the biggest one comp....no mine's bigger than yours, no it's not!
I drive a Mini Morris, I drive a BMW...who's better?
My wife is a size 24, mines a size 22...she must be hotter than.

Cold calling, cold doorknocking, not investing in leads, etc. does work. I know a local agent that does a little cold calling, a little doorkncoking, never buys a lead, never gets on training calls, he has been on ride alongs and made conversation about eveything but the business.

So, it can be done and is being done. Now, the guy doesn't have any clients either but that's not really the point of these mindless posts, is it?

If I'm not mistaken, jd has written 300 apps and over 200K in FE premium every year for at least the last five years.

What are your results?

All bs aside, I have respect for John. He has answered some of my questions and I've seen him help others on the forum, even though he has a knack for coming off as a jackass.

I'm 11 months in as an agent. I've made 31k. Have I struggled financially? Yes. Has the cut in pay put a strain on my marriage? Yes. But the lights are still on and my wife and kids haven't gone without a meal.

No, I haven't put up good numbers, but I survived because of cold calling. Now, I could give a sh!t less what you think. However, there may be other agents on here struggling through their first year and you're on here flappin your gums about how cold calling doesn't work. If you don't believe it, fine. The question I have is why do you find it necessary to bash a tactic just because you suck at it?

All bs aside, I have respect for John. He has answered some of my questions and I've seen him help others on the forum, even though he has a knack for coming off as a jackass.

I'm 11 months in as an agent. I've made 31k. Have I struggled financially? Yes. Has the cut in pay put a strain on my marriage? Yes. But the lights are still on and my wife and kids haven't gone without a meal.

No, I haven't put up good numbers, but I survived because of cold calling. Now, I could give a sh!t less what you think. However, there may be other agents on here struggling through their first year and you're on here flappin your gums about how cold calling doesn't work. If you don't believe it, fine. The question I have is why do you find it necessary to bash a tactic just because you suck at it?

Great start to your career. A lot of agents have done a lot worse, in the beginning...myself included.

Could you give me an example of coming off like a jackass?

Good job so far Smokin goose!
Your second year should be a whole lot better.

I like seeing guys hustling business by cold calling.
You learn so much about people and what your doing.
I'm not opposed to other methods that cost money but I think you first need to understand what you 're going after in other words pin point precision targeting of your market. Then you know what to buy or how to train someone to do it.

New guys will spend $500 bucks on some leads and make maybe $250.
I think this is what kills new agents. And then there is the other problem finding a reputable lead source when you do decide to spend money on marketing. Hiring and training and monitoring a telemarketer is time consuming and you probably will go through several before you get one to stick.

All of the above are great reasons to just get out there and talk to folks.

Latest posts

Back