Database List for Various Illnesses

cptlbc724

Expert
OHIO
Does such a thing exist? I emailed the folks at infofree.com inquiring about it a little bit ago. Figured I would ask around on here. Thought I had seen something about narrowing down folks who were diabetic. Wasn't sure if other data lists existed as well. ( final expense purposes) Thanks !

Lists like that are tough. There was a guy on here that door knocked a new homeowner/marriage/baby list from infofree and said that out of 48 door knocks not one of them was what they were supposed to be.

There's not really a great way to source this information. Most of the lists available are either pulling from surveys and OTC purchases (which are shaky at best) or feed from online sites targeted towards diabetics. On the flip side, according to the American Diabetes Association, nearly 30% of seniors over the age of 65 are diabetic.

Last edited:
interesting....monumental has helped me a time or two with clients who had their diabetes treatment at 40 units or more. with most companies putting them on graded and monumental doing 1st day, i'd like to tap into that more..m rosenthal has talked on here before about niches. i agree with his thinking 100%...finding the prospects like you said sounds like the challenging part..

Here is a video that I made showing you how to do it. The video shows you how to download list of people that are Diabetic and also how to apply filters to the data.
Signed up through your site.. Don't know how accurate the data is .. Did a Millionaire search for my county.. a good 30% of the 442 addresses returned were government housing projects.. Must be more to the term "welfare millionaire" than I realized! :D

Rousemark mentioned in another thread that when he was looking for business leads (barbers and cosmetologists) it gave him their residential information.

Another gentleman tried the new mover/new homeowner/new marriage data and said that out of 48 door knocks on a Saturday, not one of them was what they were supposed to be.

I realize my obvious bias, but it looks like they're compiling low quality data and selling it in bulk. Some filters are generally rough to begin with, but when you're having these types of issues it's an indication that something else is wrong. The lost time/effort/postage/printing cost associated with working inaccurate data can end up being quite expensive in the long run.

Mark, please correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying that you like the rest of the filters, but you haven't even done the ATV mailing on the ATV list yet?

Back