Dental/Vision/Hearing

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
I'm tired of arguing with people on this one.

Texas DVH plans? Who is good? Who is bad? Anybody have an idea? I just want one, so its in my back pocket

You're a glutton for punishment :D

I have nothing to offer here other than I have yet to find a plan that I can wholeheartedly recommend other than one here in Georgia which is $18 per month and covers two cleanings and an x-ray each year at 100%.

You're a glutton for punishment :D

I have nothing to offer here other than I have yet to find a plan that I can wholeheartedly recommend other than one here in Georgia which is $18 per month and covers two cleanings and an x-ray each year at 100%.

CRAP. That's what I thought.

In terms of "having something in your hip pocket", you could see if UHC or SureBridge Dental Plans, with optional vision at an additional price, are of use to you.

I have an association Dental plan. It's really solid. Delta Dental network, 3k annual with all remaining amount rolling over up to 6k. No waiting periods or denials, even on major services. $100 deductible on $62 dollar plan, $150 on basic and major services (none on preventative) on $69 dollar plan. 70/30.

$62 for Delta network PPO, $69 for any dentist.

I don't earn an override for it or any compensation for anything you write. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you the sign up link or the marketing sheet.

15% comm for life of policy.

T
In terms of "having something in your hip pocket", you could see if UHC or SureBridge Dental Plans, with optional vision at an additional price, are of use to you.
They are just as crappy as the rest of them but thank you

I have an association Dental plan. It's really solid. Delta Dental network, 3k annual with all remaining amount rolling over up to 6k. No waiting periods or denials, even on major services. $100 deductible on $62 dollar plan, $150 on basic and major services (none on preventative) on $69 dollar plan. 70/30.

$62 for Delta network PPO, $69 for any dentist.

I don't earn an override for it or any compensation for anything you write. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you the sign up link or the marketing sheet.

15% comm for life of policy.

Send it please!

I'm tired of arguing with people on this one.

Texas DVH plans? Who is good? Who is bad? Anybody have an idea? I just want one, so its in my back pocket
My preference is Manhattan Life Assurance (Used to be Central United Life). True pool of money that can be used for Dental, Hearing or Vision. Reasonably price. Good commission. Guaranteed Issue to age 85.

Latest posts

Back