Describe the Ideal Med Supp Client:

Just a run down out of 45 leads
I have 5 issued
another just faxed to me today (healthy 1 med low dose blood)
And another signed I should get back today (OE case)

3 declined one of which that will be able toreapply and be approved in a few month when 2 years reached for stents, Medico already confirmed if nothing new she will be approved at that time, She will do it too because she is saving $85 per month

I have 2 apps that were mailed to prospects they should receive sat or monday

I also have 6 to call back for jan 1st Either AEP or retiring 3 of which are very very solid

probably 4 or 5 other follow ups and plenty I still haven't reached as far as internet leads go I haven't seen better

Actually forgot also got 1 GTL advantage plus of these same leads as well

So you are breaking even if counting the whole first year commission? Assuming about 250 per med supp sale and 250 for the GTL. Also assuming $32 per lead.

Actually with 7 supps closed now, I am down about $125 if you only count advance payments, But 2 are only 9 month advance plus 1 as earned at $26 per month and $17 per month on GTL, But if you count all 1st year then I am up.

Still I am still working leads, Have some set up for end of year as well
In the end I will be up money well enough.

Honestly in my experience there is not much better. I can call my free shared lead and get 100% ROI, But I will bust my hump to get 3 - 5 deals a month
I can cold call I would imagine my results will maybe be a little better

Most other companies I have used this year I have lost money with.Even the ones I've used up until this year have dropped in quality and went up in price.
I just did a mailer got 50 leads, Might as well be cold calling its a joke.

You know the name of the game Is it better bust my hump for 5- 8 deals a month with decent ROI or 15-20 deals and make a little up front in the end it comes down to next years residual

Last edited:
Actually with 7 supps closed now, I am down about $125 if you only count advance payments, But 2 are only 9 month advance plus 1 as earned at $26 per month and $17 per month on GTL, But if you count all 1st year then I am up.

Still I am still working leads, Have some set up for end of year as well
In the end I will be up money well enough.

Honestly in my experience there is not much better. I can call my free shared lead and get 100% ROI, But I will bust my hump to get 3 - 5 deals a month
I can cold call I would imagine my results will maybe be a little better

Most other companies I have used this year I have lost money with.Even the ones I've used up until this year have dropped in quality and went up in price.
I just did a mailer got 50 leads, Might as well be cold calling its a joke.

You know the name of the game Is it better bust my hump for 5- 8 deals a month with decent ROI or 15-20 deals and make a little up front in the end it comes down to next years residual

So why do you like lees leads? How long has it taken you to get 7 sales? You are breaking even. Lee's leads suck for med supps. Sorry to say it but it's the truth. You may make money 7 months later...

----------

No offense to Lee. He is a good guy but the med supp leads are not good.

Actually with 7 supps closed now, I am down about $125 if you only count advance payments, But 2 are only 9 month advance plus 1 as earned at $26 per month and $17 per month on GTL, But if you count all 1st year then I am up. Still I am still working leads, Have some set up for end of year as well In the end I will be up money well enough. Honestly in my experience there is not much better. I can call my free shared lead and get 100% ROI, But I will bust my hump to get 3 - 5 deals a month I can cold call I would imagine my results will maybe be a little better Most other companies I have used this year I have lost money with.Even the ones I've used up until this year have dropped in quality and went up in price. I just did a mailer got 50 leads, Might as well be cold calling its a joke. You know the name of the game Is it better bust my hump for 5- 8 deals a month with decent ROI or 15-20 deals and make a little up front in the end it comes down to next years residual

You are way better off using your own telemarketer. If you want to try one out let me know. Sounds like it's the only thing you haven't tried

So why do you like lees leads? How long has it taken you to get 7 sales? You are breaking even. Lee's leads suck for med supps. Sorry to say it but it's the truth. You may make money 7 months later...

----------

No offense to Lee. He is a good guy but the med supp leads are not good.

Listen you got a good thing going self generating, I get that.
Me I am not able to do that yet. I don't know how to hire and incentivize and generate as low cost as you.

As far as bought leads I do not see any as good as what I get from Lee.And like I said I am up money if I count 1st year comsions, I am only down if I only count advance payments. Most importantly I will have the resides for years to come and that is in my experience where you make money on bought leads.

Keep in mind this is without All those that will be retiring at the end of the year and those that take few months to follow up and those that need AEP and those that I did not reach.

You add all those in and I will make good 1st year profits, Which honestly I have need seen much from other sources.

Since the sources I used the last 2 years before went way south this year, I have Lost money from every lead vendor I have tried up until now. I had 1 guy PM me multiple times to try his teli leads when I was searching vendors, I finally agreed to try him $500 not even a quote.It is not good out there.

the way I look at it if I break even and can get 15 or better deals a month then that good, If I can make a little profit on advance payment I am ecstatic, with Lee's Leads I will do both. I am very happy with them, Just about every one I speak with is at least looking for a quote, Thats all I can ask.

I am not into cold calling, I have these mailer leads and they are responding to a piece that talks about changes in medicare but these people are not looking for quotes, when they find out this is about medicare quotes they are angry they hang up,

Yes I closed a couple and made my money back and with close a few more and double my money but for the 4 or 6 deals it will take me a month. and will have to work double to close them, Besides that fact that it feels a little shady to me, I am not too comfortable with it.

Yes you got a good thing going but you cant compare apples and oranges, You work self generated what we are talking about here is bought leads

I can go to the restaurant and have a steak or make one at home, there will be a difference in cost.Next year when My residual is higher I will spend some time to try and learn to cold call and hire someone

I agree, but you aren't writing 15 deals a month of of them.

Sure you can. I have just started with them, but I can see it for sure.

Besides they are not my only lead source.What they do is give me a higher close ratio for less leads, Honestly I will probably begin to get about 50 or so leads a month and probably end up with at least 10 or so deals to add to other things I do and it is a nice fit

----------

I agree, but you aren't writing 15 deals a month of of them.

I used to get live transfers from prospect zone, They were closing at 20% and cost me around $35 a lead but they just went way south this year and I have been scrambling looking for a replacement that is what Lee's leads do

Back