Diabetic Neuropathy

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
*Diabetic Neuropathy
*Friend as bene to cover a loan ($10,000)
California

Male age 66 Non T
HBP x3 meds
Insulin 10 units AM 15 units PM
5'10" 225#

I was looking at RNA, However, I believe I may run into a problem with the Beneficiary not being on their list. Had a similar problem once before with them.

Any suggestions?

T M Meds.jpeg

*Diabetic Neuropathy
California

Male age 66 Non T
HBP x3 meds
5'10" 225#

I was looking at RNA, However, I believe I may run into a problem with the Beneficiary not being on their list. Had a similar problem once before with them.

Any suggestions?

View attachment 8623

Maybe consider making the beneficiary the estate and advising she put in his living will or will that this policy would go to pay off the loan ?
2nd though is True Stage or Lumico may take this level with friend as Benny.

Last edited:
*Diabetic Neuropathy
California

Male age 66 Non T
HBP x3 meds
5'10" 225#

Any suggestions?

View attachment 8623

That's an easy one for KSKJ.

But if you want RNA then just make the estate the beneficiary and change it after issue to the friend.

What's the hydro for ... and if you say neuropathy then get me the name of his doctor.

Do not go Rna for this case. Sure they will medically approve him but the problem is the beneficiary.

Rna will not allow you to do a beneficiary change after issue if you list the estate as the bene in the application.

During the contestability period, Rna will only allow a bene that can give a hippa release so Rna can acquire medical records to adjudicate the claim. A friend cannot do that and thus they will reject it.

Sadly I had to learn this the hard way about two years ago.

Do not go Rna for this case. Sure they will medically approve him but the problem is the beneficiary.

Rna will not allow you to do a beneficiary change after issue if you list the estate as the bene in the application.

During the contestability period, Rna will only allow a bene that can give a hippa release so Rna can acquire medical records to adjudicate the claim. A friend cannot do that and thus they will reject it.

Sadly I had to learn this the hard way about two years ago.

RNA cannot stop a beneficiary change after issue. They might try? They did one time when I was changing it. But I reminded them that they cannot legally stop the owner of a policy from exercising their legal rights. Not just RNA, any company. The law is on the owner's side after issue.

RNA has a lot of stupid rules that won't stand up to a legal challenge.

Back