46 yo w diabetic neuropathy-Phone sales?

Hey all, I got a client who wants to cover her son. He’s 46, ns, w a slight case of diabetic neurophy.

I’m selling this over the phone...he’s in TX and I’m in Philly.

The only carrier I know of who would take him is transamerica...but I can’t fly to TX for a $500ap deal lol

Know of any other carriers who would take him day 1 and allow me to sell it over the phone?

Sure...I signed the guys mom up with Royal Neighbors and she's in her 70s w diabetic neuropathy. It's a real easy phone sales app...

Prosperity does it too although I haven't personally used them for a diab neuropathy case yet

Face to face you can go transamerica...those are just a few

Sure...I signed the guys mom up with Royal Neighbors and she's in her 70s w diabetic neuropathy. It's a real easy phone sales app...

Prosperity does it too although I haven't personally used them for a diab neuropathy case yet

Face to face you can go transamerica...those are just a few

Prosperity won't take diabetic neuropathy level. They would place it modified.

For 60 and over Aetna will take them also. So that is RNA, Trans, and Aetna. I also think Liberty Bankers will as well.

Edit: I wasn't thinking "Phone sales", so that leaves out Trans and Aetna.

Hey all, I got a client who wants to cover her son. He’s 46, ns, w a slight case of diabetic neurophy.

I’m selling this over the phone...he’s in TX and I’m in Philly.

The only carrier I know of who would take him is transamerica...but I can’t fly to TX for a $500ap deal lol

Know of any other carriers who would take him day 1 and allow me to sell it over the phone?

I do not recall what the TX lic cost. However, if this is a one of case in TX I would call some of these guys and see who they have in that area and work something out. It may also open up a relationship with other agents.

Back