Dialer for Remote Telemarketer?

OSDial is a free option. As the name suggests, it is an Open Source dialer in which customizability is limitless. It will however require that you hire an IT person to set up. Once it is set up however costs are very low, and maintenance is slim to none (if done correctly). This combined with a softphone will get you started and should have you or your employees dialing hundreds per day.

I work with quite a few dialers on a daily basis, so if you would like any other suggestions... I can help you via PM.

I use mojo. It is landline based and can call up to 3 lines at once. It also has a recording feature but I do not use it. Josh who responded to you above also has one. I have never used it but have bought list from him before and he is a ok dude, even if he is a yankee! :)

How exactly is it "landline" based? You have to instal 3 landlines at your home?

How exactly is it "landline" based? You have to instal 3 landlines at your home?

its a complete joke. it works on a conference call platform similar to vicidial. they use your landline to call into a conference they host. you stay connected to this conference and they handle the calling of the 3 lines. you interact with the 3 lines through their web based application.

but honestly, who the hell has a landline these days?? its retarded.

its a complete joke. it works on a conference call platform similar to vicidial. they use your landline to call into a conference they host. you stay connected to this conference and they handle the calling of the 3 lines. you interact with the 3 lines through their web based application. but honestly, who the hell has a landline these days?? its retarded.

You mad bro?

its a complete joke. it works on a conference call platform similar to vicidial. they use your landline to call into a conference they host. you stay connected to this conference and they handle the calling of the 3 lines. you interact with the 3 lines through their web based application.

It's beyond similar, their base code IS Vicidial. Good folks over there.

Back