Dilemma--replacement of Agent Lied-on Policies

Then get a carrier that does graded. ;)

I've always liked Aetna, United Heritage is good too.

Gerber would have been a better choice than UHL ROP as well. Yes, the comp isn't as good, but much lower premium for her.

need to pick up some new carriers I guess and Gerber was going to be one---Kemper too high. Most of us are not as noble as JD who I certainly respect for it who says he doesn't write ROP but just sends to MOO but I'm OK to write the lowest price GI that's nearest to MOO. Anyone got that 73 female gerber rate----------this womens level isn't going to pay during contestability anyway so its all about rate.

need to pick up some new carriers I guess and Gerber was going to be one---Kemper too high. Most of us are not as noble as JD who I certainly respect for it who says he doesn't write ROP but just sends to MOO but I'm OK to write the lowest price GI that's nearest to MOO. Anyone got that 73 female gerber rate----------this womens level isn't going to pay during contestability anyway so its all about rate.

Gerber is almost the same rate as Aetna Graded. Aetna pays better for her beneficiary and pays you better. That is a win win.

Aetna 10k is 82.50 female 73 non-smoker graded
Gerber 10k is 80.39 female 73 ROP +10%

Back