Direct Mail Companies

Hey JD, I appreciate all you've contributed to the forum.

If this was pointed at me, please give me a call & I'll give you 20 of my internet leads (in your area) I'm talking about for free. All I ask is that you track how many dials, sets, appointments, and sales you make & report it back to the forum.

Matter of fact, any of you regulars that have thousands of posts, I'd be willing to make that same offer.

These leads are legitimate & I am trying to be an industry first by offering great guarantees. :)

800-933-1525

I'll take you up on that offer. I do 40 DM weekly and would love to see how they stack up against what we use. My setter will call each of them multiple times at multiple times of the day. I will track seats and sales and report them here without any bias.

I am waiting for my DM leads to start coming in so I will take you up on your offer also. I don't think you will be able to generate 20 internet leads from the Florida panhandle, but we will see. Do I need to call and place an order?

I am waiting for my DM leads to start coming in so I will take you up on your offer also. I don't think you will be able to generate 20 internet leads from the Florida panhandle, but we will see. Do I need to call and place an order?

You must have missed the thousands of posts part?:laugh:

But that's OK, you can have mine. I don't do all that tracking crap now. I'm not about to start for 20 leads. Especially TM leads.

Hey JD, I appreciate all you've contributed to the forum.

If this was pointed at me, please give me a call & I'll give you 20 of my internet leads (in your area) I'm talking about for free. All I ask is that you track how many dials, sets, appointments, and sales you make & report it back to the forum.

Matter of fact, any of you regulars that have thousands of posts, I'd be willing to make that same offer.

These leads are legitimate & I am trying to be an industry first by offering great guarantees. :)

800-933-1525

Yea, send me some too ;)

I purchased some FaceBook leads to try. So far, I have only received 5 leads.. Met with two, sold one. Have an appointment to see one more. One fake address. Three of the five were certainly not typical DM. Homes ranged in price from about #170,000K to $450,000K. The other was living in an government subsidized seniot housing project. Know this is much two smal of a sample to make any decisions as to how effective they are.

I did miss the requirement of thousands of post. Springbokhouston has fewer post than me and he asked first so give them to him.

Back