Direct Mail Companies

I purchased some FaceBook leads to try. So far, I have only received 5 leads.. Met with two, sold one. Have an appointment to see one more. One fake address. Three of the five were certainly not typical DM. Homes ranged in price from about #170,000K to $450,000K. The other was living in an government subsidized seniot housing project. Know this is much two smal of a sample to make any decisions as to how effective they are.

How much do those run?:err:

Hey guys, before we go further I want to let you all know everything in the open.

I cant disclose how I generate them but I will say I have special connections & don't do it the typical way. :biggrin:

I can generate 20 in any area within 7 days from the order date. In my area (Riverside area in Southern California) I generated over 100 leads in 7 days in about a 30 mile radius.

They are good leads but they have 2 problems.
1) they're more spread out than DM. 2)If you want to run them full time expect to put on miles to go to different areas every so often. Because of this I don't think it's realistic to run these full time. DM is still king!

They're normally $10 per lead with a minimum order of 20. I guarantee in writing that you'll make a minimum 10X ROI within 7 days or they're free (I'll refund.)

So that's $2,000 AP. We will pretend you're on a 100% contract. To be specific, it's $2,000 submitted. I am counting the 25% back end as that is still money coming in no matter when you get it. This is not including renewals or referrals!

How I track it is this:
1. You must use our dialer to call the leads to set up appointments. It has a 7 day free trial.
2. You must dial them minimum 10 times each to qualify for the money back guarantee. In the dialer back end I can see how many times you dialed each lead & how long the call was (so agents don't try any funny stuff).
3. As long as you have thousands of posts or are well known here this offer is available to you for a free 20 leads in exchange for a honest review posted on the forums in a thread I'll make soon. :)

Please note anyone I'm exchanging free leads for a review I am not trying to recruit. I simply want to get some credibility. Please ask your up line if it's a good idea before contacting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, before we go further I want to let you all know everything in the open.

I cant disclose how I generate them but I will say I have special connections & don't do it the typical way. :biggrin:

I can generate 20 in any area within 7 days from the order date. In my area (Riverside area in Southern California) I generated over 100 leads in 7 days in about a 30 mile radius.

They are good leads but they have 2 problems.
1) they're more spread out than DM. 2)If you want to run them full time expect to put on miles to go to different areas every so often. Because of this I don't think it's realistic to run these full time. DM is still king!

They're normally $10 per lead with a minimum order of 20. I guarantee in writing that you'll make a minimum 10X ROI within 7 days or they're free (I'll refund.)

So that's $2,000 AP. We will pretend you're on a 100% contract. To be specific, it's $2,000 submitted. I am counting the 25% back end as that is still money coming in no matter when you get it. This is not including renewals or referrals!

How I track it is this:
1. You must use our dialer to call the leads to set up appointments. It has a 7 day free trial.
2. You must dial them minimum 10 times each to qualify for the money back guarantee. In the dialer back end I can see how many times you dialed each lead & how long the call was (so agents don't try any funny stuff).
3. As long as you have thousands of posts or are well known here this offer is available to you for a free 20 leads in exchange for a honest review posted on the forums in a thread I'll make soon. :)

Please note anyone I'm exchanging free leads for a review I am not trying to recruit. I simply want to get some credibility. Please ask your up line if it's a good idea before contacting me.

Final Expense Leads Review 2017 - #1 ROI Lead - YouTube

billyb is a good and honest agent. He doesn't have the post count that you asked for but I will gladly vouch for him.

I will purchase 20 at $10 each and give you an honest review after I work them. Don't care about the money back guarantee. I don't want to use his dialer because I usually door knock all leads. Call you on Monday.

Got some news this week that has me concerned and I haven't spent much time in the field. Took my Dad to his oncologist Tuesday and although his lung cancer has not spread yet the overall prognosis is not good. Then my son-in-law's father got sick last weekend and was admitted to a local hospital. It is cancer and was just told that without surgery he could live 6 months. He is only 57. My daughter and son-in-law are very upset as are we. Keep us in your prayers.

I will purchase 20 at $10 each and give you an honest review after I work them. Don't care about the money back guarantee. I don't want to use his dialer because I usually door knock all leads. Call you on Monday.

Got some news this week that has me concerned and I haven't spent much time in the field. Took my Dad to his oncologist Tuesday and although his lung cancer has not spread yet the overall prognosis is not good. Then my son-in-law's father got sick last weekend and was admitted to a local hospital. It is cancer and was just told that without surgery he could live 6 months. He is only 57. My daughter and son-in-law are very upset as are we. Keep us in your prayers.

Praying... For the record, the Dr. that diagnosed my cancer told me it ws massive and incurable.. Now, 6 years later every time I go to my radiation oncologist and he just shakes his head saying he didn't ever think I would survive it. The first time he said it, I told him I had read that throat cancer was one of the most survivable types and he responded, "not at the stage yours was. " So, tell your Dad to stay positive and to keep in mind what my oncologist told me, "We Drs. predict but God decides."

Best wishes to you and your family billyb.

Good thread considering that I'm in the market for a lead program.

Cowboy goes moo for easy search purposes.

Back