Direct Mail Companies

dallas1

Expert
I'm currently using a DM company, for FE leads, that provides terrible customer service and was looking to make a switch. I'm reaching out, to the forum, to see if there are any viable DM companies out there, that you might recommend. Thanks in advance...

I'm currently using a DM company, for FE leads, that provides terrible customer service and was looking to make a switch. I'm reaching out, to the forum, to see if there are any viable DM companies out there, that you might recommend. Thanks in advance...

TLC is about as good as they come.

FE Agent's with a specified amount of fixed cost direct mail leads each week, are more likely to make the big bucks, than the guys who are having to deal with outside lead vendors that tend to have "terrible customer service".

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Doug too on a fixed cost DM program. But that wasn't the question asked by the OP.

You are correct sir! So, to piggy back on your response... TLC would be your best bet. They are about as good as it gets.

What are your thoughts on Lead Connections JD?

I agree with Doug too on a fixed cost DM program. But that wasn't the question asked by the OP.

You are correct JD, that was not the question that the OP asked. I simply pointed out a way for the OP to get onto the same exact DM lead program that you and I are both on and seem to be having lots of success with.

Ok, and yes, I did do a little bit of marketing there.:twitchy:

You are correct sir! So, to piggy back on your response... TLC would be your best bet. They are about as good as it gets.

What are your thoughts on Lead Connections JD?

Other than RGI I found them to be the best DM lead program out there.

And since an agent can't deal with RGI direct I only mentioned Lead Connections.

Last edited:
Lead connections has the same $30 per lead mailout in most of the country. It doesn't say "life insurance" which I find totally irrelevant.They automatically mail incomes $20-$50k which is the same as the income filter on Rgi.Need a lead's ages 50-85 is crap because you get a ton of broke 80-85 yr old's. I've had great success door knocking colored cards of 3-6 months old. When the lead is old it seems more people remember filling out a colored card.Rgi has an advantage over other mail houses as I believe the Imo has to commit to buying 1000 mail cards. What makes Rgi the low cost leader is the Imo must buy all the leads no matter if they come in 6 months later. Rgi has no expenses of cards dripping in as the Imo and his sub agents have to buy those.

Lead connections has the same $30 per lead mailout in most of the country. It doesn't say "life insurance" which I find totally irrelevant.

How can it be the same card if it doesn't even say "life insurance" on it?:swoon:

I only point this out because when I personally went from using a card that doesn't say life insurance to a card that does, the numbers shot up drastically. Within a few months the monthly AP average went from 15k to 35K.

In all fairness, the numbers shot up because of a combination of things.

Having a strong "life insurance" lead card along with adding an effective appointment setter and increasing the amount of weekly leads turned out the be the game changer for me.....

Back