Direct Mail Increase

Wow.. 40-50 leads wk @ $35 on 85%(360) = ouch..

The truth should be exposed if an IMO/Agent's scamming others. The problem is people take sides on here and you don't know what/who to believe.

I would question taking back an agent who left for greener pastures only find crab grass then came crawling back. When will they leave again..?

EFES has a lead program I'm not familiar with but sounds like a good set up for someone breaking into the business.

That 85% threw me off. I know this is referring to Spur/360. I assumed each IMO/FMO had a set structure for AP rates. They may vary depending on company but does an up-line have the 'authority' to give agent A 85% and Agent B 100% - when writing for the same Company and their production is equal?

Your Upline picks what level they are going to put you at. Most here (including 360) give street level. Mungia just nickels and dimes all he can do he can live the lavish lifestyle. After I made that post, two agents called that are direct to Mungia and are way below street. I'm just not gonna let him walk away clean when he does exactly what the companies that get bashed on here does or worse!

Agents don't like being lied to. He tells them they are on street and he makes nothing on their appointment setters. Then they find out they have to send him $3 per appointment. If he is really doing so good, why does he have to do all of that?

Wow.. 40-50 leads wk @ $35 on 85%(360) = ouch..

The truth should be exposed if an IMO/Agent's scamming others. The problem is people take sides on here and you don't know what/who to believe.

I would question taking back an agent who left for greener pastures only find crab grass then came crawling back. When will they leave again..?

EFES has a lead program I'm not familiar with but sounds like a good set up for someone breaking into the business.

That 85% threw me off. I know this is referring to Spur/360. I assumed each IMO/FMO had a set structure for AP rates. They may vary depending on company but does an up-line have the 'authority' to give agent A 85% and Agent B 100% - when writing for the same Company and their production is equal?

It depends on what is being provided. If the agent is getting"free" leads or needs a lot of help getting started then he should expect less comp.

Not saying that is the case here but from an agency, imo upline stand point you can't be expected to keep track or meddle in your downlines biz.

It depends on what is being provided. If the agent is getting"free" leads or needs a lot of help getting started then he should expect less comp.

Not saying that is the case here but from an agency, imo upline stand point you can't be expected to keep track or meddle in your downlines biz.

Equal playing field on all angles. So, AP rates should be in lock step, right? Or does the IMO give up-lines wiggle room?

----------

Your Upline picks what level they are going to put you at. Most here (including 360) give street level. Mungia just nickels and dimes all he can do he can live the lavish lifestyle. After I made that post, two agents called that are direct to Mungia and are way below street. I'm just not gonna let him walk away clean when he does exactly what the companies that get bashed on here does or worse!

Agents don't like being lied to. He tells them they are on street and he makes nothing on their appointment setters. Then they find out they have to send him $3 per appointment. If he is really doing so good, why does he have to do all of that?

Criminal. Slimy. Why does anyone work with Him? Lie #1 I leave. This is a modern day mafioso.

Equal playing field on all angles. So, AP rates should be in lock step, right? Or does the IMO give up-lines wiggle room?

----------

Criminal. Slimy. Why does anyone work with Him? Lie #1 I leave. This is a modern day mafioso.

If I put you at a 120 and you call me and want to recruit your best friend that's licensed, I can give you advice but it's really up to you if you give him a 100 or 105 etc. He is not my recruit and I don't know him so I just give YOU advice and try to talk you into not building a team until you have put in the time.

But Mungia offers some of his agents lower comp that's not under another down line. So he is the one cutting their throat but acts as if he is all high and mighty. The lying is what gets me. Duford offered lower comp on his mentor program, but he was 100% up front about it.

But you can't expect much from a guy like Mungia that's built his whole agency by lying and stealing agents from company trips. I built my whole agency for the first year on a 5% over ride just so I didn't offer agents less than they could get elsewhere. If I wanted to use Mungia's tactics, my agency would grow RAPIDLY, but it's building a business on sand.

Or he cuts deals with people and gives the agent lower comp and puts them direct to him so he can pay the agent sending the recruits to him. Problem is, he doesn't pay them. You all think John Galt was the bad one, but Mungia admitted to screwing him over and has done the same to others in his group.

If I put you at a 120 and you call me and want to recruit your best friend that's licensed, I can give you advice but it's really up to you if you give him a 100 or 105 etc. He is not my recruit and I don't know him so I just give YOU advice and try to talk you into not building a team until you have put in the time.

But Mungia offers some of his agents lower comp that's not under another down line. So he is the one cutting their throat but acts as if he is all high and mighty. The lying is what gets me. Duford offered lower comp on his mentor program, but he was 100% up front about it.

But you can't expect much from a guy like Mungia that's built his whole agency by lying and stealing agents from company trips. I built my whole agency for the first year on a 5% over ride just so I didn't offer agents less than they could get elsewhere. If I wanted to use Mungia's tactics, my agency would grow RAPIDLY, but it's building a business on sand.

Or he cuts deals with people and gives the agent lower comp and puts them direct to him so he can pay the agent sending the recruits to him. Problem is, he doesn't pay them. You all think John Galt was the bad one, but Mungia admitted to screwing him over and has done the same to others in his group.

I don't know Galt but I would have zero interest in spending time building a team. This is why I'm not sure if the MLM structure within FE is the way to go for me..

Sure does get messy. Lot's of building, tearing down, rebuilding - rinse/repeat. In the end though - must be worth it.

Do you have guys that just say hey , I'm just here to get my piece of the pie. I'll stay in my lane and the other "builders" can stay in theirs..?

I don't know Galt but I would have zero interest in spending time building a team. This is why I'm not sure if the MLM structure within FE is the way to go for me..

Sure does get messy. Lot's of building, tearing down, rebuilding - rinse/repeat. In the end though - must be worth it.

Do you have guys that just say hey , I'm just here to get my piece of the pie. I'll stay in my lane and the other "builders" can stay in theirs..?

There are IMO's that let producers produce and builders build.

I think after awhile FE gets boring and sometimes training another agent can help kill the monotony.

Have you started working yet?

I have a ton of agents and only a small handful of builders. Most agents only come to produce and I let them do their thing. But if someone is good at what they do and have the skill to recruit, I mentor them and actually have training calls/material to teach them the most effective ways to do it. I don't hold them back because I wouldn't have wanted my up line to hold me back when I decided to build years ago.

I have a ton of agents and only a small handful of builders. Most agents only come to produce and I let them do their thing. But if someone is good at what they do and have the skill to recruit, I mentor them and actually have training calls/material to teach them the most effective ways to do it. I don't hold them back because I wouldn't have wanted my up line to hold me back when I decided to build years ago.

I can vouch for this statement! I have NEVER seen someone interested in helping their downline agent grow their "own" business.

I've always thought that would ultimately be a rock solid business plan if you did it right because after all the more everyone succeeds the more the organization itself can grow and expand.

But even w 360 and One Life I never came across a "higher up" that had much interest in anything else but growing their own immediate downline.

Trouble with that game plan is one person can only handle so many agents (phone calls/emails/etc), which is why we see so many complaints here on the forum regarding the frustrations of getting an upline/imo to pick up the phone imo.

Back