Direct Mail Lead Vendors

Here's some insight - I'm
Not looking to buy an expensive car . I don't want to increase my app count to fill my bank account ..... I certainly am trying to make more money, I have been increasing my income every month for the past 2 years . I am using money as a tool . Final expense is a great way to help people who desperately need help and make a lot of money - if done the right way. I believe , in meekness , I am doing this the right way .

I , sincerely , want to help people . I am helping people, I will continue to and I am working towards helping people on a global level .

Right now my schedule is pretty packed full (who's schedule isn't ?), I may need to adjust my approach to things to increase my income - none the less, currently I am trying to maximize my
Income with my current expense budget/ scheduled field time before I start to change my system or anything else .

----------

Get more referrals. And your issue is TACKLED!

Yes ..... I have thought about this as well ! Good point .... I'd love
To talk about your referral approach !

----------

My referrals are not consistent - some weeks I get 3 - some weeks 0 .

I'm on a fixed cost lead program - I run 20 leads a week and average 15k / month. I'm trying to increase my ROI .

----------

I mean no offense , but I'm
Not looking for advice on what I can't do.

----------

Although , I appreciate if you are trying to help save me time .

----------

Annnnd I quoted myself ..... Fantastic ! #iphoneuser

With those numbers, maybe it's time to just upgrade your system!

You are getting a better ROI than most agents will ever see, including me!

Instead of worrying about your ROI, maybe you should start adding to your leads and try finding someone that can work with you.

My appointment setter doesn't have a good ROI but she makes it easier for me to place more business. We had to tweek my in house presentation and change it in order to make it possible to get in more presentations, per day.

Just a thought!

Who can get me 20/week exclusive DM leads - ages 60-75 at a fixed cost without switching my contracts . Pm me please .

----------

I'm in Pennsylvania ...... .....

What's the return per thousand in your area? That bad?

tumblr_m1oh50lcV51r614uo.gif

Need a lead will only mail 0-50k and ages 50-85. 1/2 your leads will be 50-57 and 78-85. Lead connections will mail $10-$50k and ages 50-80 but he's only mailing high response areas on fixed cost. You run ages 60-75 and $15-$50k income you'll be covering 200 square miles to get 20 leads a week if your anywhere but a metro area.We'd all love those ages and incomes but the area you'll cover will be huge.

What's the return per thousand in your area? That bad?

I don't know / I have only been on a fixed lead program - some counties I struggle to work 20 per week .

----------

How do you ask for referrals?

The same way I was able to help you protect your family , you are able
To help out your family and friends . Please keep them in mind as we work through your approval process . Is there anyone you know of , right now , who could use the same information that I was able
To give to you today ?
If I get "well my sister " I ask them to call now , if they say sell their working or something silly or if I get "no one I can think of"

When I deliver your policy I'll ask you this same question again *big smile *

It's nice knowing that , not only can you protects your *beneficiary * but you can help your *family - it who ever I found I rapport * protect theirs - let them know about me and next time we meet I'd be happy to take their contact information and reach out to them the same way I reached out to you. Fair enough ?

Sometimes I get a call from people - sometimes I get a number - sometimes
I don't

----------

Obviously that is different if this sale is a phone approval . But that's pretty much what I say

I don't know / I have only been on a fixed lead program - some counties I struggle to work 20 per week .

If you call Chris he'll give you accurate estimates and you can do the math. That's if you like the lead pieces of course.

Neither will give you fixed cost leads and the 56 -79 ... 15k - 49,999 income filter that you are requesting. They can't do that and make money.

I know you are against contracting with an agency that is a regular on this forum because of the drama and arguing.

But when it comes down to it, having a fixed cost lead program is one of the most important things that a Final Expense agent can have.

I offered the same fixed cost lead program that most of us use, RGI, to several large IMO's that do not come to this forum, and they all PASSED on it.

Just because we have "drama" and argue on the forum, shouldn't stop you from having the best contracts along with a fixed cost lead so you can make a better living.

As far as I know, every TOP producer in the country is a TOP producer because they are on a fixed cost lead program.

If one of your IMO's doesn't have a fixed cost lead program, it's because you are not worth the trouble to them.

It's really that simple!

I'll finish with this.

When I went full time on our "Fixed Cost Lead Program", my numbers almost doubled.

All great points Doug, I was gonna say the same things but didnt want to be too "controversial" lol

I guess , from the information I am gathering and have gathered . I'm currently in a very good fixed cost lead program considering.

I never doubted that the program I'm on was a good program , I am always looking to see how to increase my current situation ... Seems like it would be best to increase lead amount rather than make any drastic changes .

I don't know if I want to increase my amount - but, from my understanding, I don't see any massive benefits by changing into a new program.

Thanks for all the help everyone .

Back