Direct Mail Marketing

Maybe just skip that step altogether and just tell them they already signed up for the policy. You're just confirming the checkmatic authorization:idea:

The way I market and sell Med Supps I make a lot more sales generating my own leads than I ever did when I was buying leads. That puts my ROI very close to 100%. This means that I have to sell a lot fewer policies than the agent who is buying leads in order for me to make the same amount of net profit that he does.

If you only made one sell a week you would still have nearly 100% ROI. The key is what makes you the most $$ (profit) per week.[/quote]

This is not my post, I don't sell Med Supps. Glitch in the system? Moderators?

If you only made one sell a week you would still have nearly 100% ROI. The key is what makes you the most $$ (profit) per week.

This is not my post, I don't sell Med Supps. Glitch in the system? Moderators?[/quote]

Your starting to sound like Frank!

When we all go to our mailboxes today to check the mail, we already know it is either junkmail or bills. Neither one of them excite us. Most of the time we sort them even before getting inside the house.

Bill, Bill, junkmail, Bill. As soon as I get inside I trash all the junkmail.

The presort and bulk rate gives away junk mail really easy for me.

But most people are bored walking back inside and will look at the postcards.

If you are going to do directmail. Make sure you go with postcards and dont send them anything they have to open.

Try handwritten letters -- virtually a 100% open rate.

A good bit will read the accompanying pitch.

When we all go to our mailboxes today to check the mail, we already know it is either junkmail or bills. Neither one of them excite us. Most of the time we sort them even before getting inside the house.

Bill, Bill, junkmail, Bill. As soon as I get inside I trash all the junkmail.

The presort and bulk rate gives away junk mail really easy for me.

But most people are bored walking back inside and will look at the postcards.

If you are going to do directmail. Make sure you go with postcards and dont send them anything they have to open.

Back