Direct Mail Vs Telemarketed Leads

Not to question your expertise (which appears to be greater in spamming than direct mail), but your statement is way too broad to be taken seriously.

Mailing what, to whom?

I mail over 100,000 pieces per year. Over the last twelve months, our return rate has been 2.38%.

Umm, I think you're adding 2.372% to make your numbers look good.

Not to question your expertise (which appears to be greater in spamming than direct mail), but your statement is way too broad to be taken seriously.

Mailing what, to whom?

I mail over 100,000 pieces per year. Over the last twelve months, our return rate has been 2.38%.

are you mailing Med Sups?

moonlightandmargaritas said:

Mailing what, to whom?

You go through 45 leads a week by yourself?

ime, i worked for a call center "floor" in which we called aged leads ourselves, verified/qualified, then sold the lead for a premium price. sounds great in theory, but the owner always said it was more trouble than it was worth.

internet leads? never.

What kind of leads are you mailing to supps? Leads that talk about saving money on supps or talks about Government changes?

Back