Direct Mail Vs Telemarketed Leads

I heart aged leads...

Run me 15-20 for ZIP Codes 37416, 37411, 37406, and 37343, please.

I like to qualify whether or not they have a savings/credit union/checking account. How does your script address that without turning the lead off?

And I appreciate the offer! I'll make sure to provide plenty of detail about how it goes.

Best,
Dave

Sure thing. We just ask them if they have a checking or savings account, and explain why we need this information (they always inquire). Usually they'll answer yes or no, but if it kills the lead it kills the lead. We don't force anything.

Last edited:
I'm proud of you Kid.....RESPECT..

I'll second that!

I've been staying out of this but I agree with this young man on the costs of leads and how basically Johny in Californis pays the same as Joe in Florida (that whole discussion that took place). I ran (not owned) a few businesses where some clients just cost the company more money to maintain but we made it up on volume. Some clients I swear we just broke even on but they were always happy and would refer us to other clients which was pretty sweet because we had no marketing costs and that's the best marketing you'll ever get is word of mouth.

I'm pointing out the obvious to most, but you can have your own domain email and still use Gmail to process your messages. So no excuse.

As for the leads, I think you're right however it might just be sticker shock for many agents. the problem may be keeping a price structure when response levels can be so different across the country.
GO Arizona State U! Win em all sun devils
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sure thing. We just ask them if they have a checking or savings account, and explain why we need this information (they always inquire). Usually they'll answer yes or no, but if it kills the lead it kills the lead. We don't force anything.

What is the name of the teleleads company?

Last edited:
hogosuru said:
We figure out who their supplement is with, whether they are on medicaid, if they have a copay, if what they have is through another job or retirement plan (filter question), if they choose on their own we get their ages, if they've had cancer within a couple of years, if they are insulin diabetic or if they've had heart problems. Of course if they've been in the hospital recently. If they are taking any meds we get the specifics, etc.

I'd be interested in those for the right price...

I'm getting a lot of inquires regarding lead generation. I'm sorry but I'm not offering lead generation at this moment. Senior Indiana, PM me the areas that you are interested in and I'll give you a price on that (aged leads). The older the leads the cheaper they get, so get me a time range too. To the others who inquired about leads please take it to private message. I'm offering a dialer service not lead gen.

Thanks!

I'm getting a lot of inquires regarding lead generation. I'm sorry but I'm not offering lead generation at this moment. Senior Indiana, PM me the areas that you are interested in and I'll give you a price on that (aged leads). The older the leads the cheaper they get, so get me a time range too. To the others who inquired about leads please take it to private message. I'm offering a dialer service not lead gen.

Thanks!

For reference, what is the name of your company?

Why can't you take new clients?

Yes, its called Anonymous Telemarketing, and we offer no sort of telemarketing service.

It was just for reference. Have they been discussed on here before?

The reason why I started this thread was to further explore the option of offering a viable telemarketed lead program for insurance agents. You've said that my premise is flawed and claim that it can be done profitably on a per lead basis, but I disagree. If you can't take on new clients, it doesn't do any of these agents any good if they can't buy them. I also think it's of value to have leads that aren't sold to other agents down the road.

Your leads could be $1 each and guaranteed to close at 100%, but if the agents can't buy them, it doesn't change anything.

Do you have any suggestions for any other call centers that charge on a per lead basis and let agents buy leads from them?

I also think it's of value to have leads that aren't sold to other agents down the road.

If in 18 months an agent is incapable of forging a relationship with their client that's strong enough to fend off competition, then he or she doesn't really belong in this business.

As for your other questions, please respect my decision to refrain from referring other telemarketing services, or offering my own. Thank you.

As for your other questions, please respect my decision to refrain from referring other telemarketing services, or offering my own. Thank you.

I was hardly the first to ask. What's the harm in mentioning the name of the company anyway? If you don't want to share it then so be it, but many agents are going to keep asking.

Back