DM Directed to Recorded Message

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Does anyone know of a good system where DM (or similar advertising) directs the individual to call a toll free number, listen to a brief message, then leave a request for more information?

I used one years ago in another business and it worked well at the time but that company is no longer around. It would track the calls with caller ID, give you a printout of the calls, duration and record the request.

Looking for something similar.

The closest to that I am aware of is the vitelity system I use. It tells me when someone calls, plays the message, and e-mails me the recording of their message. It's pretty cheap too.

Thx. Will look at both. I had Kall 8 yrs ago but used it for something different.

Thx. Will look at both. I had Kall 8 yrs ago but used it for something different.

I'm looking for the exact same thing. I'm leaving a flier at different places and would like an 800 number which the person calls, hears a brief message then leaves a message. However, for those that may hang up or get disconnected,or whatever, I would like to be able to track them down and call them back.

I would like to know what you find out about Vitality or Kall 8. if anybody else knows what will work for me, please post. THANKS!

Back