DM Leads: Real Numbers

If and Would are tried and true sales words... They are a way of framing the obvious. For example, IF I could get you $1,000,000 of life insurance for $1, would that be something you're interested in? IF I could get you a better price than Agent Dickhead, WOULD that be worth it to you. IF I had the best possible prices on life insurance, WOULD you like to hear them? IF I had a golden goose, WOULD you want to borrow it?

I respectfully disagree. imho, you need to switch from close-ended to open-ended questions.

If there was a way to save money, you would want to know that, right?

If you had a plan I was going to expired you would want to know that, right?

How would you describe your body language at the door, and what do you say?

Since you don't track sits, my guess is it's more on that end, probably just feels like you give a lot of presentations.

Ok so here is the best response....Go get a job!
I was only posting MY experience with FE so others could take it into consideration when making their decision to invest in a lead program.
It doesn't matter to me what anyone does with this information.
I'm not selling leads, so I don't have a vested interest in whether someone gets hyped up on dreams of closing 50% of their leads like you posted in your "One Month Bankroll thread"...

----------

How would you describe your body language at the door, and what do you say?

Body language: slouched, drooling, eyes crossed and my johnson hanging out.
What I say: I show them the lead card and say "WTF is this???!!!"

I was only posting MY experience with FE so others could take it into consideration when making their decision to invest in a lead program.
I'm not selling leads, so I don't have a vested interest in whether someone gets hyped up on dreams of closing 50% of their leads like you posted in your "One Month Bankroll thread"...

Well, here is a great example of

1. an agent with poor training
2. an agent that thinks he knows it all
3. an agent that couldn't be trained if someone tried

so new guys/gals

1. find someone good to train you.
2. be open to FE style sales (just because you did well in other sales doesn't translate to this industry)
3. listen to the successful people in this industry

I respectfully disagree. imho, you need to switch from close-ended to open-ended questions.
Ok, if you were going to pay for this life insurance policy, where would the money come out of...?
OR
I could just ask them directly: A checking account is required for this type of plan, do you have one?

----------

Body language: slouched, drooling, eyes crossed and my johnson hanging out.
What I say: I show them the lead card and say "WTF is this???!!!"

My thread in no way showed them to close 50% of their leads. And I am not sure who you think I am, but I am usually the one telling agents NOT to get into this business. I have talked to 12 people last week and today and I crossed all 12 off the list. None of them were in a position to get into this business.

You problem seems to be your attitude and your lack of training. Also the fact you seem to like to do something that is failing for a very long time before quitting.

This job is extremely hard and I DON'T sell leads. You won't see posts from me talking about how easy this is to do and telling people to jump in. I always tell them they need to be coachable and have money to invest.

I can read from your posts that you don't really like our clientele or this career. 16 sales from 200 dM Leads? My 6 year old son could do that, but that still doesn't mean this job is easy!

Well, here is a great example of

1. a marketer selling his leads
2. a marketer wanting you to buy into marketing system
3. a marketer that wants to earn a portion of your commissions

so new guys/gals

1. find someone good to train you. (Pick me! Pick me! I'm the bestest!)
2. be open to FE style sales (be ready for very, VERY poor people, very sick people, who struggle making good decision, hence they are poor.)
3. listen to the successful people in this industry (but make sure they're not biased and trying to sell you their system so they can earn a portion of your sales commissions i

These guys on here want to sell you their system so they can make a profit off of you. It's called having a vested interest. Whereas, I have no vested interest in what anyone on this board does... Take it or leave it.

These guys on here want to sell you their system so they can make a profit off of you. It's called having a vested interest. Whereas, I have no vested interest in what anyone on this board does... Take it or leave it.

I have ZERO vested interest. I don't know a single one of these guys in real life nor do I work with any of the IMO's mentioned on this board. I find this place to funny and I understand your concern as it is mine as I know people lurk this place like crazy and don't want them mislead anymore than you do but you aren't working your leads correctly nor are you saying the correct things in homes and above all, you aren't open to be trained.

You are one of these IMO guys on here worst nightmare! hahaha good luck with whatever you end up doing.

Some people can succeed in final expense, others can't.

No big deal.

There are some pretty successful FE dropouts still in the insurance game (Chris Westfall comes to mind).

Bottom line, like any business, it is fraught with uncertainty, even if one attacks with a well-coordinated business plan.

Back