DM Leads: Real Numbers

I hate to inform you but it isn't ALL about price. Is it a pivotal part? Yes, of course. But, as you don't seem to care and know all, by all means continue your successful ways.

Let me ask you this: IF someone is dead broke, doesn't have a checking account, and doesn't give two shits what happens after they die, WOULD they be a good fit for Final Expense insurance?

Let me ask you this: IF someone is dead broke, doesn't have a checking account, and doesn't give two shits what happens after they die, WOULD they be a good fit for Final Expense insurance?

Maybe? Maybe not? What was their WHY for sending in the card?

I would've found out they are UN-Banked in the first 10 minutes and would've left.

The main thing that sticks out to me in this question is bolded.
To an extent, you can't make people care.

As for dead broke, yes there are simply cases where someone can't afford it. I know that after I go over their budget with them. How many times have you went over their budget with them? I doubt hardly ever because you aren't building any relation with the family. Why would they trust you? You are a "quote" guy. Thanks for the quote we will think about it and get back to you.

It's funny, when i come into contact with salespeople myself the first thing I say is I can't afford anything else. It's natural. Show me value and suddenly I can afford it.

I would've found out they are UN-Banked in the first 10 minutes and would've left.
Yep. I wasted plenty of time building trust, doing a presentation, filling out the app, and then...

----------

It's funny, when i come into contact with salespeople myself the first thing I say is I can't afford anything else. It's natural. Show me value and suddenly I can afford it.

Yes, that is what I said.

"If we could protect your family with $10,000 of life insurance for only $40/month would that be of value to you?

Yep. I wasted plenty of time building trust, doing a presentation, filling out the app, and then...

----------

"If we could protect your family with $10,000 of life insurance for only $40/month would that be of value to you?

First things first. Find their WHY before spending any time. No WHY, no buy.

No one sells every lead. Some are just meant to be trashed. You can't let those bother you.

----------

haha you don't build value in one statement.
You want to assume more and at the end of it all you'll have a grateful customer.

Ok so here is the best response....Go get a job!

You are struggling VERY BAD, and we all have given tips with the limited info we have, but you act as you already know it all or our clients are all broke....

It is working perfectly for so many agents, but you might just be in the 99% that don't make it. You didn't get traction last year when you made your post and yet you are still not getting traction....just throw in the towel OR get with an IMO that can truly train you, but in order to do that, you will need to forget everything you know and stop rebuttaling every person that tries to help.

----------

"Thought it was free." "Don't remember sending it in."

Then send out a card that isn't talking about something free. Those cards work, but mostly for ELITE agents.

It don't matter if they remember sending it in as long as you show them their writing, and go over your 3 reasons.

"Thought it was free." "Don't remember sending it in."

OK, so spend less than 5 minutes with that person. Move on to interested people.

I know the marketers want to tell everyone how easy this is and how anyone can do it. That's just not the truth. Only small percentage can do this.

The companies don't pay 120% commissions because this is easy.

Back