DM Leads: Real Numbers

Signing a contract has little to no meaning for a lot of Fe people. The moment of truth will be when the 2nd payment is cleared.

Can't have a 2nd payment until you have a first. Can't have a first until you have a signed app. (in one way or another). Which is a continue on to what he posted, filling out the app, and prior to that a presentation and building trust.

Can't have a 2nd payment until you have a first. Can't have a first until you have a signed app. (in one way or another). Which is a continue on to what he posted, filling out the app, and prior to that a presentation and building trust.

Fair enough but it's not like it's a big deal if they sign a contract lol. far from it.

I did FE and used several different DM sources.

My favorite story is DKing a lead in a really old neighborhood. I guy answered the door who looked like Riff-Raff from "Rocky Horror Picture Show". The person who sent the card in was a one-legged woman. She was sitting on the sofa with her nightgown open. Next to her was an oxygen tank and she was chain-smoking....and the house smelled like cat piss!:goofy:

From that point on, I always carried a can of Lysol with me.:D

Seriously. Are you filtering for:

Home Ownership?
Income?
Age?
Specific Zip Codes?

You should be. No matter what business you are in you must identify your target demographics. Does this leave some prospects (suspects) out of your marketing effort? Yes. So what? Spend your time with people who have intent.

I did FE and used several different DM sources.

My favorite story is DKing a lead in a really old neighborhood. I guy answered the door who looked like Riff-Raff from "Rocky Horror Picture Show". The person who sent the card in was a one-legged woman. She was sitting on the sofa with her nightgown open. Next to her was an oxygen tank and she was chain-smoking....and the house smelled like cat piss!:goofy:

From that point on, I always carried a can of Lysol with me.:D

Seriously. Are you filtering for:

Home Ownership?
Income?
Age?
Specific Zip Codes?

You should be. No matter what business you are in you must identify your target demographics. Does this leave some prospects (suspects) out of your marketing effort? Yes. So what? Spend your time with people who have intent.

Dont forget hand sanitizer and toothpaste and toothbrush and fresh water....sometimes you just have to lather up with the hand sanitizer and brush your teeth to get the taste of "being nasty" out of your mouth.:yes:

Back