Do Most of You Use FEX Quoting System

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Do most all of you use the FEX quoting system, or do you decide which company is best after talking to the client a minute and use that company's app or quote sheet?

Do most all of you use the FEX quoting system, or do you decide which company is best after talking to the client a minute and use that company's app or quote sheet?

I don't use the quoter. I use the company rate sheets or sometimes the company quoter. Only then to check the rate.

Every now and then I look at the free quoter on the FEX website just for comparison purposes. That's usually on the desktop. I didn't even know the quoter on the FEX site wasn't working on iPhones anymore until some were talking about it on the chat. I did try to pull it up then and sure enough, it's not working on my phone.

Yes, I use FEXQUOTES unless I don't have cell coverage. I have the paid version. It's a valuable tool.

I don't think using the quoter and deciding which company is best beforehand are mutually exclusive. I decide on the comoany, then I use the quoter to make sure their rates aren't way out of line.

I'm an old school paper rates kind of guy, but about 6 months ago I subscribed to FexQuotes and CSG. They both work great on my phone. They really lighten up my bag and get rid of a lot of clutter. FexQuotes has some other tools that are nice like prescription, health conditions and Dr. look up(though I find they aren't all listed). CSG has UW for FE and Med Supps.

FQ also covers all states. I probably use both quoters more looking up rates and state availability for people on the Forum.

Back