Do Not Call Registry

It is NOT a violation to call businesses if they are within a 5 mile radius.

That's true. It's also true regardless of their distance. B2B transactions aren't regulated by the TCPA and all DNC laws are exempted.

how can you abuse unlimited, what is it an unlimited data plan, where it's not really unlimited. :) I already signed up and pulled all 50 states then cancelled, thanks josh now I'm gonna start a list company, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL.....Thad's gonna abuse your unlimited plan.....

:D

I can hope. When I was structuring it I was going to do 5k for $50 and figured that'd be a killer deal, but I decided to take the leap and go unlimited. I hope it's so strong that people abuse it. It's such a compelling value proposition I think I can trip over my target enrollment numbers, but time will tell.

how can you abuse unlimited, what is it an unlimited data plan, where it's not really unlimited. :) I already signed up and pulled all 50 states then cancelled, thanks josh now I'm gonna start a list company, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's pretty much the only exclusion; no reselling. I do have an affiliate program for folks that actively promote it; particularly for the folks that used to resell infofree.

I can hope. When I was structuring it I was going to do 5k for $50 and figured that'd be a killer deal, but I decided to take the leap and go unlimited. I hope it's so strong that people abuse it. It's such a compelling value proposition I think I can trip over my target enrollment numbers, but time will tell. That's pretty much the only exclusion; no reselling. I do have an affiliate program for folks that actively promote it; particularly for the folks that used to resell infofree.

Totally joking, I would never do that without asking, but it's not even a thought.

Back