Do Not Call Registry

Sure thing. It goes by exact age, 18-99+.

Really? Don't need to do a range like 65-75 and 75-85 and 85+

If that's the case, that's a huge improvement even over inforee classic account.

If a person buys an account is it grandfathered in at this price or price can go up at some point? If so, any certain time guarantee at this price?

If that's the case, that's a huge improvement even over inforee classic account.

If a person buys an account is it grandfathered in at this price or price can go up at some point? If so, any certain time guarantee at this price?

You can do that with infofree. You can chose up to 25 different birth years.

Thank you very much. It was a lot of work to get this launched, but I'm very happy with how the site looks. Plenty of work left to be done :)

When are you setting up a deal with illia?:twitchy: Do you have to filter for dnc on lists with phone numbers?

----------

I thought it was only age 65+
???

Have I been using it this whole time and never knew what I was doing?

I suppose so. I check 65+ and then chose birth years up to age 78 or 80. I got tired of running the old fogeys. I thought you knew...

You can also filter for people by "current medicare supplement company". All I call are mutual of omaha and bankers clients.

I checked and found I could filter by agent, as well. I took the entire list of your current clients and sent all 7 names over to Goose. He'll take good care of them.
For some reason none of Rick's clients came up...

Correct, you can pick whatever ages you want, so if you want to do 66-75 or 67-73, or whatever version you want you're golden.

Anyone that signs up gets a 24 month price guarantee. Even after that I wouldn't expect any significant price changes.

----------

When are you setting up a deal with illia?:twitchy: Do you have to filter for dnc on lists with phone numbers?

I went ahead and created Rick his own discount code he's more than willing to use to promote any way he see's fit, including his associations.

We carve out cell phones weekly and do a DNC scrub quarterly. You can also use a free tool to scrub your lists anytime you like, Predictive Dialers System, Mortgage Automatic Dialer, Make My Calls.

Correct, you can pick whatever ages you want, so if you want to do 66-75 or 67-73, or whatever version you want you're golden.

Anyone that signs up gets a 24 month price guarantee. Even after that I wouldn't expect any significant price changes.

----------

I went ahead and created Rick his own discount code he's more than willing to use to promote any way he see's fit, including his associations.

We carve out cell phones weekly and do a DNC scrub quarterly. You can also use a free tool to scrub your lists anytime you like, Predictive Dialers System, Mortgage Automatic Dialer, Make My Calls.

I figured you could get a dnc compliant list but can you get a non compliant list? You know, for agents that want to call for surveys and such....:skeptical:

I figured you could get a dnc compliant list but can you get a non compliant list? You know, for agents that want to call for surveys and such....:skeptical:

Of course. You can get them with all numbers available.

Three options:

1. TCPA compliant, cell phones removed and DNC scrubbed.
2. All phone numbers available.
3. All records available, with or without phone numbers.

Back