Does anyone Know of a Million Dollar Medicare Producer??

I believe he is in his 7th year of selling Med Supps. Even if he had mediocre results over the last 7 years he could easily be close to 1,000 clients. Not to mention the over ride off agents contracting through him ... I'm not surprised, his renewals could easily be $1M+

Dude are in the insurance biz or not?

If any dick head wrote 2000 clients in month1 how long would it take to get full renewals?

7 years is not 7 years in renewal income.

Jesus, should we go back to basic math, I could break it down but the confusion would hurt most brains.

Average clients moves every 4 years, so then what?

It's FYC not Renewal, takes time and money to move client.

So 7 years at a total of 1000 clients is NOT close to 1 million dollars.

Is it awesome F yes.

Dude are in the insurance biz or not? If any dick head wrote 2000 clients in month1 how long would it take to get full renewals? 7 years is not 7 years in renewal income. Jesus, should we go back to basic math, I could break it down but the confusion would hurt most brains. Average clients moves every 4 years, so then what? It's FYC not Renewal, takes time and money to move client. So 7 years at a total of 1000 clients is NOT close to 1 million dollars. Is it awesome F yes.

I missed you Mr. Sipple ;)

I'm pretty sure Chris is writing (either personally or his agency) over 1,000 clients per year.

Yes, 1,000 clients wouldn't equal $1M in renewals - my point was Chris has been doing this long enough, I would not doubt his income is over $1M.

I missed you Mr. Sipple ;)

I'm pretty sure Chris is writing (either personally or his agency) over 1,000 clients per year.

Yes, 1,000 clients wouldn't equal $1M in renewals - my point was Chris has been doing this long enough, I would not doubt his income is over $1M.

Then gullible we both are. His agency writing XXXX per year doesn't mean crap in real money, that is 1 or 2 % override/renewal.

Sorry dude but you don't know what you don't know.

Does he bling well I am sure he does, but that is also relative, and it is NOT 1 million dollars per year. Again look at my post about what that emcompasses and I barely touched on it.

I am NOT in anyway bashing Chris, he is awesome and is building a mad legacy for himself and his family, will his faimily hit that majic number, I say yes, is it now NO.

Just ask anyone who says they make 1 million per year what they drive and how many they drive. "remember at 1 million a year you have F you money, so no excuse when it comes to cars, wathches, kids schools, etc....

Then gullible we both are. His agency writing XXXX per year doesn't mean crap in real money, that is 1 or 2 % override/renewal. Sorry dude but you don't know what you don't know. Does he bling well I am sure he does, but that is also relative, and it is NOT 1 million dollars per year. Again look at my post about what that emcompasses and I barely touched on it. I am NOT in anyway bashing Chris, he is awesome and is building a mad legacy for himself and his family, will his faimily hit that majic number, I say yes, is it now NO. Just ask anyone who says they make 1 million per year what they drive and how many they drive. "remember at 1 million a year you have F you money, so no excuse when it comes to cars, wathches, kids schools, etc....

Not everyone who earns great money drives fancy cars. I don't make seven figures, but I do pretty well. I could drive the majority of cars out there, but at a certain point it's a waste of money in my opinion. I have two Infiniti's. One is an SUV and the other is a convertible. I assure you if I wanted a Porsche, Mercedes even a Maserati I could drive one. But what's the point? I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Plus, I am saving a good bit so when I get to the point of retirement I won't have to worry. The beauty is the business model I have set up can be done almost anywhere you have a phone and internet connection. So I'm not sure if I'll ever completely retire. But I want to have that option.

With that said, I don't have eff you money. Very few do. And I don't know if $1 million per year is eff you money. I just finished watching the show Billions. Axelrod has eff you money. Many in this country think the top 1% of wage earners is eff you money (not saying that's you). But one only needs to earn just under $430,000 to be in the top 1% of wage earners. It's those in the top 0.1% who have the eff you money.

The monkey's numbers are better than mine. Here's a thread JD started congratulating Spur City on a half million for 2015. If you go to post #11 Spur said it was exhausting and that he wouldn't aim that high for 2016. http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/brag-spurcity-thread-t79502.html

Yes, I wrote approx 700 FE cases in 2015 & it was exhausting. Worked M-F & wrote approx 3 policies per working day (about 15/week). No, I didn't make a million dollars last year and to my knowledge I was the #1 FE producer in the Country.

I added Medicare to my arsenal in Oct 2015. I'm on pace to add 100 clients to my Medicare book in my first Medicare year.

Some agents couldn't fathom driving around to clients houses all day while I couldn't fathom sitting on a phone all day :)

Last edited:
i missed you mr. Sipple ;)

i'm pretty sure chris is writing (either personally or his agency) over 1,000 clients per year.

Yes, 1,000 clients wouldn't equal $1m in renewals - my point was chris has been doing this long enough, i would not doubt his income is over $1m.

can i interest you in some lovely ocean front property in kansas? ;)

Then gullible we both are. His agency writing XXXX per year doesn't mean crap in real money, that is 1 or 2 % override/renewal.

Sorry dude but you don't know what you don't know.

Does he bling well I am sure he does, but that is also relative, and it is NOT 1 million dollars per year. Again look at my post about what that emcompasses and I barely touched on it.

I am NOT in anyway bashing Chris, he is awesome and is building a mad legacy for himself and his family, will his faimily hit that majic number, I say yes, is it now NO.

Just ask anyone who says they make 1 million per year what they drive and how many they drive. "remember at 1 million a year you have F you money, so no excuse when it comes to cars, wathches, kids schools, etc....

Have to disagree with u here Thad.....for 1, Im willing to bet dollars to donuts Chris has WELL OVER 1000 clients, have no idea (nor do I care) if he makes 1mil/yr tho. 2) A good agent wouldnt lose most of his clients every 4yrs, they make switch plans, but they would be switching with the same agent. 3) Not everyone subscribes to the "if you got $$, u must buy every new gadget to show off how much $$ u make".

Im more like "The Millionaire next door" type.....Im not flashy, I'll buy the same $50 levi jeans I buy now once I hit my goal. Besides a few things I can count on 1 hand, Im not into name brand, showing off how much I make. So judging ppl by how many flashy things they have isnt a good measure, not everyone's like that.

And nope, I dont make a mil, I dont know what it takes or feels like or have exp with....and I have no desire to, at least not from "work". If Im fortunate to make a mil/yr....Id bet no more then 40% came from work, and it would mean my day-trading & poker hobbies are doing REALLY well!

#My2Cents

Have to disagree with u here Thad.....for 1, Im willing to bet dollars to donuts Chris has WELL OVER 1000 clients, have no idea (nor do I care) if he makes 1mil/yr tho. 2) A good agent wouldnt lose most of his clients every 4yrs, they make switch plans, but they would be switching with the same agent. 3) Not everyone subscribes to the "if you got $$, u must buy every new gadget to show off how much $$ u make". Im more like "The Millionaire next door" type.....Im not flashy, I'll buy the same $50 levi jeans I buy now once I hit my goal. Besides a few things I can count on 1 hand, Im not into name brand, showing off how much I make. So judging ppl by how many flashy things they have isnt a good measure, not everyone's like that. And nope, I dont make a mil, I dont know what it takes or feels like or have exp with....and I have no desire to, at least not from "work". If Im fortunate to make a mil/yr....Id bet no more then 40% came from work, and it would mean my day-trading & poker hobbies are doing REALLY well! #My2Cents

I can't even get my wife to quit using margarine containers to store leftovers. She won't even buy legitimate Tupperware. So I don't think Rolexes and his and her Porsches are in our immediate future.

Back