Does anyone Know of a Million Dollar Medicare Producer??

Brilliant....

I'm satisified with where I am at. I have zero COA and I'm typically adding 20% a year. I work from home, I'm a single mom and my kids never went to daycare. Or a field trip without me, I was the room mom, Cub Scout leader and basketball coach. Now I'm the varsity tennis mom. I've got enough for college in the 529 plan and we take 3-4 vacations a year. Including 2 weeks sitting on Catalina Island.

That's worth more to me than a million dollars in renewal income.

Its all about what YOU want.

You can get to a million, but are you willing to make the sacrifices to get there???

THIS ^^^^ is what I've been saying, brilliantly said. Find a goal that fits YOUR needs/wants, then go enjoy the other parts of your life. Can u make a million in this biz? Yes, as Bevo has said several times.... So now the question is, do YOU want to work that hard to make it happen?

If yes, do it, do what it takes to get that done. The answer is no for me, but not because it can't be done... It's cause I'd much rather be like kgmom doing the other things in her life that she enjoys, kids, field trips, vacations (btw, I keep saying I'm going to go to Catalina, and keep going other places instead), etc.

In other words, don't worry about what Chris or what the next man is doing.... DO YOU!

Sales people should not be motivated by others.

But what do I know. I'm just one of the guys here that has never bragged about my production.

Rick

Do you out produce SAI ? I don't think anyone would consider it bragging for you to answer that question. :)

I pay my agents residuals, so they are building long-term wealth right beside me. They're well aware of the extraordinary opportunity they have and take full advantage of it.

When it came to "recruiting" the agents: did you see to get top producers to work with you, or was your goal to "train up" top producers.

ie, get newly licensed agents with great character traits and potential or attract agents who were already excelling and give them the extra push and fine-tuning?

When it came to "recruiting" the agents: did you see to get top producers to work with you, or was your goal to "train up" top producers.

ie, get newly licensed agents with great character traits and potential or attract agents who were already excelling and give them the extra push and fine-tuning?

I didn't actively seek any of them or recruit them, each kind of fell into place perfectly and I brought them on. Again I wasn't even looking to build an agency back up, not even a small one.

None of them were agents before they started with me or even knew what a Med supp was.

I didn't actively seek any of them or recruit them, each kind of fell into place perfectly and I brought them on. Again I wasn't even looking to build an agency back up, not even a small one.

None of them were agents before they started with me or even knew what a Med supp was.

Probably the best way. Didn't have to worry about agents who thought they knew everything, or at the very least overcome bad habits or business practices.

Probably the best way. Didn't have to worry about agents who thought they knew everything, or at the very least overcome bad habits or business practices.

Exactly. And most importantly NO limiting beliefs about what can be done.

Pretty unlikely that I'd ever hire an existing agent, but never say never I suppose.

I'm sorry but you guys are naïve.

I hate to do this because we're basically putting Chris out there but many of you have mentioned he has said in a video his renewals are $1 million per year, do you even know how many clients that would have to be renewing in the 13th month, not first your commission.

And as I said earlier every four years (estimated) you move clients to a different company which means you lose the renewals but you get first year commission.

The number is just over 3700. Can it be done in seven years of course it can.

But if every year you wrote 575 clients and after deaths and cancellations you then have just over 3800 clients. But assuming everything is perfect in the world and it was personal production you still wouldn't be making $1 million a year until the beginning of the ninth year, assuming bank draft of course.

Again this has nothing to do with Chris this just has to do with the fact that you guys need to look at the numbers deeper. Until you get to the point we you are actually moving three or 400 clients every year to a new company you'll realize your renewals are not actually what they seem they should be.

Anyway, do I believe it can be done, of course do I believe that 99.99 % of all agents can do it, NO absolutely not. At that level you need to run this like a business, you need to understand the statistics and the analytics, and be almost perfect in everything you do, along with you better work harder than anyone has ever worked before.

And regards to F you money, my point was taken out of context were talking about $1 million per year with the normal 400k but, I am not talking about a billionaire now we would be talking about 01%.

----------

Yes, I wrote approx 700 FE cases in 2015 & it was exhausting. Worked M-F & wrote approx 3 policies per working day (about 15/week). No, I didn't make a million dollars last year and to my knowledge I was the #1 FE producer in the Country. I added Medicare to my arsenal in Oct 2015. I'm on pace to add 100 clients to my Medicare book in my first Medicare year. Some agents couldn't fathom driving around to clients houses all day while I couldn't fathom sitting on a phone all day :)

An absolute beast.

----------

Have to disagree with u here Thad.....for 1, Im willing to bet dollars to donuts Chris has WELL OVER 1000 clients, have no idea (nor do I care) if he makes 1mil/yr tho. 2) A good agent wouldnt lose most of his clients every 4yrs, they make switch plans, but they would be switching with the same agent. 3) Not everyone subscribes to the "if you got $$, u must buy every new gadget to show off how much $$ u make". Im more like "The Millionaire next door" type.....Im not flashy, I'll buy the same $50 levi jeans I buy now once I hit my goal. Besides a few things I can count on 1 hand, Im not into name brand, showing off how much I make. So judging ppl by how many flashy things they have isnt a good measure, not everyone's like that. And nope, I dont make a mil, I dont know what it takes or feels like or have exp with....and I have no desire to, at least not from "work". If Im fortunate to make a mil/yr....Id bet no more then 40% came from work, and it would mean my day-trading & poker hobbies are doing REALLY well! #My2Cents

I can't highlight the things that I disagree with in your post but let me put it to you this way I didn't say every four years you would lose clients I meant as everyone knows in the Medicare supplement business you move your clients to a new company which takes work and effort and time and that is not a renewal its first year commission. You may say it's all the same thing but clearly you haven't gotten to the point where you're moving 300 clients year it's a full-time gig.

Also clearly you haven't gotten to the point in your income level where you said oh my God I just got $24,000 everything is paid for my retirement is set up I don't know what to do and I'm going to get another 24,000 next month and next month and next month and next month. I'm using 24,000 is just a number but it 1 million is $84,000 a month. And I'm not saying you have a windfall and all the sudden get money I'm talking about renewals it goes on for a very long time.

So picture what you make today and it pays your bills and your fine you're driving The car or motorcycle you rationalize is the car you want and you're fine with it , and you're doing great. But next month your income doubled and the following month it stayed the same and the same and the same and the same, and you realize it's going to keep happening over and over and over again. And you just realized you could go by the Harley you want for $46,000 cash and it doesn't matter it doesn't change your bank account doesn't change your bills doesn't change anything. You start to realize dropping $6000 for whatever you want changes your bank account or income in no way shape or form.

This is my point maybe you understand maybe you don't, but that amount of money that we're talking about most people can't even fathom it.

When someone tells me they're comfortable they like driving a cheap car they like having little things and so on and so forth it's because they don't really make the money they act like they make just do the math. Oh and don't forget they like that they're saving money for the retirement. Those are excuses for a person who makes a couple hundred grand a year which is not very much money and it certainly isn't 4000 clients per month

----------

I'm sorry but you guys are naïve. I hate to do this because we're basically putting Chris out there but many of you have mentioned he has said in a video his renewals are $1 million per year, do you even know how many clients that would have to be renewing in the 13th month, not first your commission. And as I said earlier every four years (estimated) you move clients to a different company which means you lose the renewals but you get first year commission. The number is just over 3700. Can it be done in seven years of course it can. But if every year you wrote 575 clients and after deaths and cancellations you then have just over 3800 clients. But assuming everything is perfect in the world and it was personal production you still wouldn't be making $1 million a year until the beginning of the ninth year, assuming bank draft of course. Again this has nothing to do with Chris this just has to do with the fact that you guys need to look at the numbers deeper. Until you get to the point we you are actually moving three or 400 clients every year to a new company you'll realize your renewals are not actually what they seem they should be. Anyway, do I believe it can be done, of course do I believe that 99.99 % of all agents can do it, NO absolutely not. At that level you need to run this like a business, you need to understand the statistics and the analytics, and be almost perfect in everything you do, along with you better work harder than anyone has ever worked before. And regards to F you money, my point was taken out of context were talking about $1 million per year with the normal 400k but, I am not talking about a billionaire now we would be talking about 01%. ---------- An absolute beast. ---------- I can't highlight the things that I disagree with in your post but let me put it to you this way I didn't say every four years you would lose clients I meant as everyone knows in the Medicare supplement business you move your clients to a new company which takes work and effort and time and that is not a renewal its first year commission. You may say it's all the same thing but clearly you haven't gotten to the point where you're moving 300 clients year it's a full-time gig. Also clearly you haven't gotten to the point in your income level where you said oh my God I just got $24,000 everything is paid for my retirement is set up I don't know what to do and I'm going to get another 24,000 next month and next month and next month and next month. I'm using 24,000 is just a number but it 1 million is $84,000 a month. And I'm not saying you have a windfall and all the sudden get money I'm talking about renewals it goes on for a very long time. So picture what you make today and it pays your bills and your fine you're driving The car or motorcycle you rationalize is the car you want and you're fine with it , and you're doing great. But next month your income doubled and the following month it stayed the same and the same and the same and the same, and you realize it's going to keep happening over and over and over again. And you just realized you could go by the Harley you want for $46,000 cash and it doesn't matter it doesn't change your bank account doesn't change your bills doesn't change anything. You start to realize dropping $6000 for whatever you want changes your bank account or income in no way shape or form. This is my point maybe you understand maybe you don't, but that amount of money that we're talking about most people can't even fathom it. When someone tells me they're comfortable they like driving a cheap car they like having little things and so on and so forth it's because they don't really make the money they act like they make just do the math. Oh and don't forget they like that they're saving money for the retirement. Those are excuses for a person who makes a couple hundred grand a year which is not very much money and it certainly isn't 4000 clients per month

I think I'm done rambling and drinking for the night. Take one nugget, this is a get rich slow business. Don Widell, told me this 19 years ago.

I'm sorry but you guys are naïve.

I hate to do this because we're basically putting Chris out there but many of you have mentioned he has said in a video his renewals are $1 million per year, do you even know how many clients that would have to be renewing in the 13th month, not first your commission.

And as I said earlier every four years (estimated) you move clients to a different company which means you lose the renewals but you get first year commission.

The number is just over 3700. Can it be done in seven years of course it can.

But if every year you wrote 575 clients and after deaths and cancellations you then have just over 3800 clients. But assuming everything is perfect in the world and it was personal production you still wouldn't be making $1 million a year until the beginning of the ninth year, assuming bank draft of course.

Again this has nothing to do with Chris this just has to do with the fact that you guys need to look at the numbers deeper. Until you get to the point we you are actually moving three or 400 clients every year to a new company you'll realize your renewals are not actually what they seem they should be.

Anyway, do I believe it can be done, of course do I believe that 99.99 % of all agents can do it, NO absolutely not. At that level you need to run this like a business, you need to understand the statistics and the analytics, and be almost perfect in everything you do, along with you better work harder than anyone has ever worked before.

And regards to F you money, my point was taken out of context were talking about $1 million per year with the normal 400k but, I am not talking about a billionaire now we would be talking about 01%.

----------

An absolute beast.

----------

I can't highlight the things that I disagree with in your post but let me put it to you this way I didn't say every four years you would lose clients I meant as everyone knows in the Medicare supplement business you move your clients to a new company which takes work and effort and time and that is not a renewal its first year commission. You may say it's all the same thing but clearly you haven't gotten to the point where you're moving 300 clients year it's a full-time gig.

Also clearly you haven't gotten to the point in your income level where you said oh my God I just got $24,000 everything is paid for my retirement is set up I don't know what to do and I'm going to get another 24,000 next month and next month and next month and next month. I'm using 24,000 is just a number but it 1 million is $84,000 a month. And I'm not saying you have a windfall and all the sudden get money I'm talking about renewals it goes on for a very long time.

So picture what you make today and it pays your bills and your fine you're driving The car or motorcycle you rationalize is the car you want and you're fine with it , and you're doing great. But next month your income doubled and the following month it stayed the same and the same and the same and the same, and you realize it's going to keep happening over and over and over again. And you just realized you could go by the Harley you want for $46,000 cash and it doesn't matter it doesn't change your bank account doesn't change your bills doesn't change anything. You start to realize dropping $6000 for whatever you want changes your bank account or income in no way shape or form.

This is my point maybe you understand maybe you don't, but that amount of money that we're talking about most people can't even fathom it.

When someone tells me they're comfortable they like driving a cheap car they like having little things and so on and so forth it's because they don't really make the money they act like they make just do the math. Oh and don't forget they like that they're saving money for the retirement. Those are excuses for a person who makes a couple hundred grand a year which is not very much money and it certainly isn't 4000 clients per month

I dont know if I disagree or agree with that ^^, cause I have no idea what u were trying to say. But it doesnt matter, we can agree to disagree...you have your opinion, I have mines. I know once I reach MY goal of 1000 clients, I will be good at just maintaining my biz, working referrals and working AEP every yr.

One thing I will point out that you keep saying is clients moving every 4 yrs & then they are no longer renewal income....WRONG, I would be (and most ppl in this biz once they reach a certain point) are on "as-earned", so moving a client from 1 company to another would still be renewals. Once I reach 500 clients, Im pretty sure every company Im with will be as earned from that point on. And once I reach 1000....SEMI RETIREMENT baby!!

Back