Does anyone Know of a Million Dollar Medicare Producer??

I can't even get my wife to quit using margarine containers to store leftovers. She won't even buy legitimate Tupperware. So I don't think Rolexes and his and her Porsches are in our immediate future.

But you're still gonna need more GIANT file cabinets Scott, lol....Dropbox isnt in your future either!

#ILoveDropbox

Chris says on his video that his residual income is 1 million dollars. Does anyone here have any reason to doubt the veracity of that claim?

Chris says on his video that his residual income is 1 million dollars. Does anyone here have any reason to doubt the veracity of that claim?

Does anyone here give a rat's ass what another person earns?

If he wants to tell us he has that high an income then it's ok with me. Most success producers I know don't brag about anything.

Rick

a
A MILLION REASONS....AND OJ SAID HE WAS INNOCENT, CLINTON SAID HE DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMEN, ETC...... NOW ABOUT THAT OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN KANSAS.... :D:D:D

Does anyone here give a rat's ass what another person earns?

If he wants to tell us he has that high an income then it's ok with me. Most success producers I know don't brag about anything.

Rick

Well, while most people are sitting around talking about what CAN'T be done, a few folks might look at this and get motivated as to what CAN be done.

Well, while most people are sitting around talking about what CAN'T be done, a few folks might look at this and get motivated as to what CAN be done.

Brilliant....

I'm satisified with where I am at. I have zero COA and I'm typically adding 20% a year. I work from home, I'm a single mom and my kids never went to daycare. Or a field trip without me, I was the room mom, Cub Scout leader and basketball coach. Now I'm the varsity tennis mom. I've got enough for college in the 529 plan and we take 3-4 vacations a year. Including 2 weeks sitting on Catalina Island.

That's worth more to me than a million dollars in renewal income.

Its all about what YOU want.

You can get to a million, but are you willing to make the sacrifices to get there???

brilliant....

I'm satisified with where i am at. I have zero coa and i'm typically adding 20% a year. I work from home, i'm a single mom and my kids never went to daycare. Or a field trip without me, i was the room mom, cub scout leader and basketball coach. Now i'm the varsity tennis mom. I've got enough for college in the 529 plan and we take 3-4 vacations a year. Including 2 weeks sitting on catalina island.

That's worth more to me than a million dollars in renewal income.

Its all about what you want.

You can get to a million, but are you willing to make the sacrifices to get there???

well of course you are ;)

Sales people should not be motivated by others.

But what do I know. I'm just one of the guys here that has never bragged about my production.

Rick

Back