Does Anyone Know of Your Insurance Group from Fla. ?

While we are at it have him contact moonlightandmargaritas as well, one hell of a good guy and an awesome trainer for FE.

You've had a change of heart...or are you being sarcastic?:twitchy:

Though I have to admit, he's mellowed out lately. Doesn't seem too bad. Must be taking his meds. :yes:

You've had a change of heart...or are you being sarcastic?:twitchy:

Though I have to admit, he's mellowed out lately. Doesn't seem too bad. Must be taking his meds. :yes:

I was being completely sarcastic, although the longer Im here the more I understand why he is so grumpy.

I am new to this forum and I have been selling life products and fixed indemnity products for a agency and making minimal commission and feel bad giving people these horrible products. I am considering going to work for this company as well and have a interview scheduled and was wondering if there was any helpful input. thank you everyone for your help

I am new to this forum and I have been selling life products and fixed indemnity products for a agency and making minimal commission and feel bad giving people these horrible products. I am considering going to work for this company as well and have a interview scheduled and was wondering if there was any helpful input. thank you everyone for your help

What kind of commissions do you get paid? Do they provide you free leads or anything

all leads are free to us agents it is all inbound supposed to be prequalified but the lead companies get pretty sheisty trying to push people through but I only get 10% of the monthly premium for health and 40% on dental and 75% on accidental life and then a hourly of 10$ as well. Working to hard and underpaid and trying to find about going out on my own as a life agent.

Not to pitch a bitch Tim W. All you are doing today is copying/pasting the same post to any post that mentions YIG....

Try adding to the forum experience and to what your experience can do to help agents.... stop looking to make a buck off of them..

That's all I got to say.

So im confused is there other places that pay more money you are saying and YIG is just in it to add agents to get their 20+% off each reps sale? I am about to start with them but I am obviously trying to look out for the best for my self and make as much as I can because I am not your ordinary salesman. I am a go getter and wherever I work I will make them and myself a :no:lot of money however I want to be compensated the highest I can be from the start.

----------

So Tim Winders I am assuming you are a part owner or top executive for the company and I noticed you have been a member of this forum for 4 years and only made 10 posts and they are all the same. I am trying to make the most for my family and make sure I am starting at the highest that I can start at and also get leads maybe from other sources rather than $30 a lead for a fresh mailer because being new it is hard to make the minimum order and now I am going to have to drive 2 hours each way to the only leads that were available and I could afford on my own dime. Does anyone offer any other helpful information. Thanks again

So im confused is there other places that pay more money you are saying and YIG is just in it to add agents to get their 20+% off each reps sale? I am about to start with them but I am obviously trying to look out for the best for my self and make as much as I can because I am not your ordinary salesman. I am a go getter and wherever I work I will make them and myself a :no:lot of money however I want to be compensated the highest I can be from the start.

----------

So Tim Winders I am assuming you are a part owner or top executive for the company and I noticed you have been a member of this forum for 4 years and only made 10 posts and they are all the same. I am trying to make the most for my family and make sure I am starting at the highest that I can start at and also get leads maybe from other sources rather than $30 a lead for a fresh mailer because being new it is hard to make the minimum order and now I am going to have to drive 2 hours each way to the only leads that were available and I could afford on my own dime. Does anyone offer any other helpful information. Thanks again

Just keep looking around the forum for info.
I don't know about YIG but they seem legit. They got some bad press on here and Tim made it worse by spamming in response. It's not like they are LH or WFG. They work with FEX so they must be doing something right.

Just keep looking around the forum for info.
I don't know about YIG but they seem legit. They got some bad press on here and Tim made it worse by spamming in response. It's not like they are LH or WFG. They work with FEX so they must be doing something right.

About that Fex thing...they are the upline for them on a couple carriers because it got higher commish for them and agents...after what I've heard about their DM leads....I'd stay as far away as possible.

Tim coming on and spamming definitely didn't help their case, but only a very small % of agents know about the forum, so it shouldn't hurt them too bad...besides they've got all that Securus training on how to teach people to drink kool aid.

Back