Does Anyone Know of Your Insurance Group from Fla. ?

Hello all. New to the forum also. This is my first post. I am with YIG now also. But I am not here to first post them and defend them. I will say things have been doing fantastic since with them. So seeing all of the bad on here confuses me. Like this really just has not been my experience. People say bad about their leads which I feel are working great. People say bad about the owner/ partners relationships which honestly I don't know anything about or could care less if it doent effect my family or income. Long story short I'm just here selfishly to learn and worry about myself. Can anyone elaborate more as to what to worry about or look for? Thanks for the career help and info in advance.

I did read all of that, you mean the posts by gooner this week about old leads to his friend. I get my leads each week and every week because on recurring order. So getting filled withing 3 hrs of purchase doesn't apply because every week I buy and every week leads come in and in the beginning it took a couple weeks to come in. Also right after the beginning of the year the leads started showing up saying 2015 benefit update. So that's new leads. Besides that honestly I'm working part time. I'm crushing it. There is no way I'm that good and my tongue is that silver that I'm crushing it part time with used and or old leads. Once again in no way here defending the company. Just saying this is not my experience and still selfishly just want to move forward informed?

Hello all. New to the forum also. This is my first post. I am with YIG now also. But I am not here to first post them and defend them. I will say things have been doing fantastic since with them. So seeing all of the bad on here confuses me. Like this really just has not been my experience. People say bad about their leads which I feel are working great. People say bad about the owner/ partners relationships which honestly I don't know anything about or could care less if it doent effect my family or income. Long story short I'm just here selfishly to learn and worry about myself. Can anyone elaborate more as to what to worry about or look for? Thanks for the career help and info in advance.

Some of the negative things said have some merit and some don't. Being new here it will be hard to know the players. If you see negative from an agent that doesn't recruit it's worth paying attention.

Negative from a competitor should also be given it's proper weight.

Some of the negative things said have some merit and some don't. Being new here it will be hard to know the players. If you see negative from an agent that doesn't recruit it's worth paying attention.

JD is right. The motive of the poster is of great importance.

Last edited:

Thank you for responding, Xrac you also. This makes sense and I will make sure to take motive or intentions of the poster when considering the posts validity. But it still doesn't make sense to me as to the why. I just don't see the benefit of an imo screwing someone over. Wouldn't the imo want the agent to succeed so they can make more and more money off of them instead of screwing them once or twice? If you have an agent that writes say 200k ap a year. Let say that agent is with you for 20 years. From over rides, renewals, and lead profit wouldn't that be such a larger profit overall than screwing them out of a grand or 2 on leads.
I respect your expertise in Fe and your response and I am in no way questioning it or debating it. I'm simply saying it still just doesn't make sense to me as to why the priority for an imo wouldn't be to have you succeed as much as possible.
Selfishly I would like the truth and answers but I think for all new or seasoned agents should know. Regardless of friendships or relationships etc call a spade a spade. This is people's careers, means of feeding and providing for their families. For most with no social security in the future and no pension or 401k this career is the now and the means to set up that future. That is not a game to be played with. In my honest opinion the right thing to do is to completely out on blast the wrong doings that are known. If someone doing the wrong is your old buddy that's not your fault for the ethical or moral manner in which they are currently acting. This last part is not directed to anyone specifically, but to anyone with an experience in general. But just my opinion.

Thank you for responding, Xrac you also. This makes sense and I will make sure to take motive or intentions of the poster when considering the posts validity. But it still doesn't make sense to me as to the why. I just don't see the benefit of an imo screwing someone over. Wouldn't the imo want the agent to succeed so they can make more and more money off of them instead of screwing them once or twice? If you have an agent that writes say 200k ap a year. Let say that agent is with you for 20 years. From over rides, renewals, and lead profit wouldn't that be such a larger profit overall than screwing them out of a grand or 2 on leads.
I respect your expertise in Fe and your response and I am in no way questioning it or debating it. I'm simply saying it still just doesn't make sense to me as to why the priority for an imo wouldn't be to have you succeed as much as possible.
Selfishly I would like the truth and answers but I think for all new or seasoned agents should know. Regardless of friendships or relationships etc call a spade a spade. This is people's careers, means of feeding and providing for their families. For most with no social security in the future and no pension or 401k this career is the now and the means to set up that future. That is not a game to be played with. In my honest opinion the right thing to do is to completely out on blast the wrong doings that are known. If someone doing the wrong is your old buddy that's not your fault for the ethical or moral manner in which they are currently acting. This last part is not directed to anyone specifically, but to anyone with an experience in general. But just my opinion.

Just tread lightly, with much caution with YIG.

Biggest scam going i signed up bought some leads that were 2 hours away and almost 4 years old and got appointed and bought there bullshit packet they sell you and never did anything as they force you to buy their expensive leads after your owner goes through and picks the leads of their choice and then sends out the rest to their teams. DO NOT DO IT

I hear Gooner is the resident forum expert on YIG. Anyone interested in YIG should talk to him first LMAO

----------

Biggest scam going i signed up bought some leads that were 2 hours away and almost 4 years old and got appointed and bought there bullshit packet they sell you and never did anything as they force you to buy their expensive leads after your owner goes through and picks the leads of their choice and then sends out the rest to their teams. DO NOT DO IT

Bro, I am sorry to hear you had that happen to you, dont let it slow you down, just buy leads elsewhere, move your contracts and keep on grinding!! You are among friends here.

Latest posts

Back