Dont Understand Life Insurance Jobs

what do u guys think about a AAA job im just thinking of cutting my losses short and going that rout

I think that would be a great way to get an income and experience in the P&C world... and sell a little bit of life insurance here and there.

You are completely wrong if you think all providers have the same benefits for the same product. Even if they are a top provider that doesn't mean their product fits well with the client. Every client is different and in the financial realm there is no one size fits all. If a client is interested in life insurance I bring them to transamerica or western reserve life, if they are interested in a 401K rollover or annuity, I bring them to ING or Athena. By being independent you can bring the top products from different companies instead of one product that doesn't benefit the client at all. If a client has children then I bring them to a college planning program that can help. Compare to this to a phone, some people want iPhones, some want androids, and some want to be contracted with AT&T, tmobile, Verizon, and etc. different plans available at a different cost to the clients.

Also you are correct as just because you have a license doesn't mean you have a clue what you're doing, and just because you have a license to drive doesn't mean you can drive a car.

In honesty it is not hard to find a mentor to train you properly, in the business you have to be humble and be willing to learn, and from your attitude I can see why you haven't found anyone at all. I have at least 5 people I can go to and ask specialized questions, and these individuals do financial planning on the side while their full-time jobs are doctors, engineers from NASA, and lawyers, and etc.

If you are willing to learn, there are people that are willing to teach. I may not know everything, but I know what I know best, if I don't know I ask for help.

Ever hear the phrase "ask and you shall receive"
Maybe you should ask for help rather than assume you know it all.

I cant read this sh*t anymore, it is making my eyes hurt.

AAA can be an ok job. I wouldn't want to do it but considering what is out there, WFG, Primerica and such, it is actually pretty good.

Re: Life Insurance guideline

Hey man I think you need guidelines & that's why i am giving you a way where you will find best informations abut life insurance .

I got my life and health insurance license a few months ago. Why does every job I go to wants me to pay for leads or send the 25 customers referrals
then pay me only 50% commission. then once I sell 20 policy's then ill get 65% commission

Is there any salary jobs for life and health insurance out there.

Not on this planet!
There are two economies on the planet: First, the "time and effort" economy, which consists of jobs with guaranteed income. Most people work in this economy because security is more important to them than opportunity.
Second, the "results" economy, made up of the entrepreneurs, in which there is no guaranteed income. Individuals choose to operate in this economy because opportunity is more important to them than security.
Life insurance agents are in the results economy.........
Dan Sullivan in "The 21st Century Agent".

This is going to surprise everyone here, but there are actually salaried jobs to sell life insurance. I will agree it is just about as rare as the do-do bird, but they do exist!

I have an agency who pays everyone a salary, I have 5 reps in that office who sell life insurance as at least 50% of their production. They do get an arbitrary bonus quarterly, but as they say the bonus is really more about effort than production quotas.

The guy who owns the agency says he wants people to know they have a home to go to even after a bad day/week/month and he doesn't want them making sales for the wrong reason (He wants them to sell clients what the client needs to buy, not what the agent needs to sell). Personally I don't agree with this logic 100%. It sounds nice but ultimately I think their agents often cop out and sell the "easy" product (term) instead of spending time sharing with the client why they should put $10,000 a year towards this insurance plan.

This is a 4th generation agency and they can afford this luxury. I work with several hundred other agents and this is the only "salary" situation I am aware of, but it does exist.

Back