Door Knocking Tip..........

When I first started selling Combined Insurance back in 1981, I was driving a brand new Toyota Supra, black and silver two tone special edition with spoilers, all dolled up etc. I got a car wash and went to work one morning and the first driveway I pulled into they had a small dog that snuck around me and pissed on my wheels. I kicked it about ten feet.

I turned around and walked toward the door when the owner opened it up and told me the dog I had just kicked was blind and deaf and 14 yrs old. And what ever I was selling he didn't want any!

I've been bit by a German Shepherd and by an old Golden Retriever of all things. Been cornered by growling Pits twice but they never did anything but growl.

I don't count small dog bites. Plenty of them.

When I first started selling Combined Insurance back in 1981, I was driving a brand new Toyota Supra, black and silver two tone special edition with spoilers, all dolled up etc. I got a car wash and went to work one morning and the first driveway I pulled into they had a small dog that snuck around me and pissed on my wheels. I kicked it about ten feet.

I turned around and walked toward the door when the owner opened it up and told me the dog I had just kicked was blind and deaf and 14 yrs old. And what ever I was selling he didn't want any!

You might have just gotten it washed, but that was no excuse to kick ANY dog! That's just wrong!

That's what you get for driving a Toyota in Michigan. Especially circa 1981.:err:

when i first started selling combined insurance back in 1981, i was driving a brand new toyota supra, black and silver two tone special edition with spoilers, all dolled up etc. I got a car wash and went to work one morning and the first driveway i pulled into they had a small dog that snuck around me and pissed on my wheels. I kicked it about ten feet.

I turned around and walked toward the door when the owner opened it up and told me the dog i had just kicked was blind and deaf and 14 yrs old. And what ever i was selling he didn't want any!

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back