Drug List Web Site

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
Before I reinvent the wheel.... I need a drug list web page. I think this exists but I can't remember who has it. I want to send the emails out and send clients to a web page to complete the damn drug lists. And then it will spit out the results and who needs a reminder, etc. Anybody have an idea?

I think she is looking for a website that she can send her clients to to enter their individual drugs they will buy with a PDP. She wants a site that will allow client entry, which she can then access to do the price research for them. It saves her the step of having to enter each client's list from phone calls or emails.

I agree, I think she is right that something like that has been discussed here, but I can't remember for sure if it was and don't know how to search for it if it has been mentioned.

Don't know if connecture or similar others have client facing entry screens.

Before I reinvent the wheel.... I need a drug list web page. I think this exists but I can't remember who has it. I want to send the emails out and send clients to a web page to complete the damn drug lists. And then it will spit out the results and who needs a reminder, etc. Anybody have an idea?

If you don't get any answers here, you might try pming bill kiray and see if he would have any comments for you.

I was thinking about this a bit more.

I don't know if it will do precisely what you want but I suspect you are thinking about connecture.

I had forgotten about this, but I am pretty sure you had some thread conversation with other agents about connecture during AEP and were going to come back to that around this timeframe when you started your planning for the upcoming aep.

I just listened to a piece of a webinar on connecture and it talked about client facing capabilities for enrollments. Don't know about client facing capabilities for med entry.

MedicareCart - A Multi-Carrier Shopping, Quoting and Enrollment Platform for Medicare Agents and Brokers

Have you tried Connecture? I think that most FMO's offer this for free.

Search and Save offers this feature. $25 a month, I'm not sure how much extra the PURL feature is.

MedicareCart - A Multi-Carrier Shopping, Quoting and Enrollment Platform for Medicare Agents and Brokers

Have you tried Connecture? I think that most FMO's offer this for free.

Search and Save offers this feature. $25 a month, I'm not sure how much extra the PURL feature is.

wow.

I saw the term search and save go by in a recent thread but did not pay much attention to it. I see now why it interests agents.

Re connecture and FMO's
My understanding of 2 issues from a year or two back
1) Agents are concerned if they leave the fmo, they loose their info
2) For enrollment, it is required that an agent be certified and ready to sell, so connecture will only show plans the agent is contracted for through that FMO.
Have those concerns changed for agents with Integrity's use of connecture and sunfire?

Integrity is buying so much I can't keep track. Did they buy the connecture company?

wow.

I saw the term search and save go by in a recent thread but did not pay much attention to it. I see now why it interests agents.

Re connecture and FMO's
My understanding of 2 issues from a year or two back
1) Agents are concerned if they leave the fmo, they loose their info
2) For enrollment, it is required that an agent be certified and ready to sell, so connecture will only show plans the agent is contracted for through that FMO.
Have those concerns changed for agents with Integrity's use of connecture and sunfire?

Integrity is buying so much I can't keep track. Did they buy the connecture company?
That's a good point about Connecture. On your website where the consumer can put in their info, it will only show the carriers that you're contracted with through the FMO that's providing it to you. I have no idea about moving your info from FMO to FMO.

I don't know about Connecture, but Integrity did buy CSG.

I've always thought that Connecture is slow and clunky. Search & Save, is much faster and easier to use. I don't know how much the PURL costs, but I won't be using it.

I think FexToolkit and Search &Save are superior to CSG and Connecture, though I do still use CSG a little.

Search and Save. You can even use the PURL if you want to. Part of me doesn't trust the clients to enter in their Rx's correctly (considering a lot of agents can't enter in Rx's correctly...). Just imagine when Dorothy enters in Levothyroxine Caps rather than Tabs...

Search and Save. You can even use the PURL if you want to. Part of me doesn't trust the clients to enter in their Rx's correctly (considering a lot of agents can't enter in Rx's correctly...). Just imagine when Dorothy enters in Levothyroxine Caps rather than Tabs...
Do you know off hand what they're charging for the PURL?

Back