Drug List Web Site

I’m doing the free trial of search and save right now. I’m not a big fan so far. It seems slow and not very intuitive.

Obviously having and owning your own data is good. But outside of that, is there something I’m missing that makes it better than Connecture or Sunfire?

My experience the prior two years is on multiple occasions the Sunfire data has been incorrect. They eventually got it right, but it required running new comparisons.

Personally, I look the printout of the Search and Save cost summary.

Are you emailing them an enrollment link/purl so they complete the entire application?

So last AEP, about mid way through, I discovered that going into Sunfire and Quoting the exact plan then emailing from Sunfire was the easiest.

Initially I was sending the generic Sunfire PURL with instructions on how to find the correct plan.

Some did fine.

Others enrolled in Humana Gold Plus HMO when I told them the exact steps to find Humana WalMart Value Rx... (Seriously. I literally wrote out the 5 steps. Nope...)

This year, I plan to (a) do the analysis then (b) send them the Sunfire email quote for the specific plan.

"You'll get an email with the subject line 202(3) Medicare Health Plans - Plans of Interest."

Click on it - that's the plan. Enroll. Let me know if you have questions...

Will tell them to look for an email the week of 9/12 with an SOA link. Once they have completed the SOA, they will get a second email with a link to enter their drug information

Week of 9/12: Emails with SOA's go out.

Curious what you're using for SOA's. What "Link."

Last year I created a form on my website to gather rx info from current clients. A majority of my clients completed it.

There was no logic to it so some medications were misspelled but they were close enough I knew what they were.

CONS
  • Some meds weren’t accurate so needed to call/email to verify info with some members
  • I had to manually update my system (I used Connecture) with any medication changes

PROS
  • It was on my website so clients weren’t concerned about a scam
  • Easy to email all clients one link that works for everyone
  • I had their meds saved from original enrollment so comparing was easy to original list
  • Info was sent automatically to a spreadsheet which made tracking easy

And how much are you charging people like me to do the same thing?

Back