EFES, Equita Company

Been lurking for a looooong time,but thought it might be time to jump in.

jimjenni is actually Jenni, the "CEO" of tiproute.com, who has been on this forum touting her newly formed company as though she was an agent just handing out a good tip.

EFES leads have been great for me, just like a lot of the other leads I've worked in the past.

2007.....your first post.......nice.....welcome

jimjenni is actually Jenni, the "CEO" of tiproute.com, who has been on this forum touting her newly formed company as though she was an agent just handing out a good tip.

EFES leads have been great for me, just like a lot of the other leads I've worked in the past.

EFES leads have been great for me, too. But, leads from every source I've ever gotten them from have been great for me with just a couple of exceptions.

This person seems to think they were promised something that didn't come to fruition. I would like to know what it was.

EFES never promised me anything about the leads or what production I could or should get from them.

Sorry NOT ME I believe Josh is the name of the CEO of tiproute.com!!!!! And I use to work for EFES and like I said they are ok. And the reason why i said they are ok is because when you have an old person fill out a card and mail in, most of the time they don't remember doing in the first place. I couldn't tell you how many people thought I was with the government because of the Social Security statement on the card. Didn't even know I was selling insurance. I say i sold about 20% of what they gave me. I think I made about 2000 AP after they took their 40% commission and $350 a week for leads i brought home about 300-400 a week. Right now i bring about 10x as much.

Last edited:
Sorry NOT ME I believe Josh is the name of the CEO of tiproute.com!!!!! And I use to work for EFES and like I said they are ok. And the reason why i said they are ok is because when you have an old person fill out a card and mail in, most of the time they don't remember doing in the first place. I couldn't tell you how many people thought I was with the government because of the Social Security statement on the card. Didn't even know I was selling insurance. I say i sold about 20% of what they gave me. I think I made about 2000 AP after they took their 40% commission and $350 a week for leads i brought home about 300-400 a week. Right now i bring about 10x as much.

Comical on many levels, Jenni.

No this is Josh the Ceo of tiproute.com jenni is client of ours tho. And i am sorry you been screwed out of a lot of money but why blast us we didnt do it to you. smh you guys need to go sell policies!!!!!

Latest posts

Back