EFES, Equita Company

Rock Chalk, went to Kansas State University...I feel sorry for you and your family...for being a horrible Insurance Advisor, and for going to KU. May god have mercy on your soul....

You went to k-state? And wow, that was just the ultimate burn you gave me...Why don't you take lessons from TPAAgent on insults...at least his are funny...

Again...we are talking apples and oranges. EFES leads are in average $16. No high pressure sale but it also depends on which agency you get in with. Each one is different in how they teach "their" process. The old EMG is long gone. The new one has the same biz model as the EFES side. Just territory is sparse. Lead cost is higher for obvious reasons.
what agency in south Florida do I deal with, how can i get away from the old emg, how is it different, why is each process different.

What did they claim?

Been lurking for a looooong time,but thought it might be time to jump in.

jimjenni is actually Jenni, the "CEO" of tiproute.com, who has been on this forum touting her newly formed company as though she was an agent just handing out a good tip.

EFES leads have been great for me, just like a lot of the other leads I've worked in the past.

Back