Elephant Underground Vs Hometown Leads Vs Net Quote/quotewizard

I try to follow many posts [this is not the only Forum/Blog I follow] & respond to all, but as "pcbinsurance" pointed out, it was not on purpose. I'm glad you pointed out I missed responding as I have some very good news.

Yes, we tried to do live transfers through a 3rd party & the results were not what we'd hoped for. So, we have now "in-sourced" the live transfers & they are doing quite well per our agents, not just me saying so.

The leads were not "Hideous" but the live transfers....believe me, we got the message loud & clear. I don't know any agent that lost money on the live transfers/leads as we gave them all their money back. I know it was wasted time...& time is money.... For both of us.

If you'll please give me a call/email, I promise you a much better experience this time. We have a fairly good number of agents using our live transfer service & loving the results. I have not posted about our live transfers in quite a while as it has been in transition/Beta mode. But I'm confident you will like our live transfers.

Please give me a chance to earn your business back.

Thank you,

Bob

Well, since I had shut down my account and you only refunded my unused portion, and i didnt get credit for the "wasted" leads or leads i had received, i would call that a loss.....not gonna argue, just my opinion

Well, since I had shut down my account and you only refunded my unused portion, and i didnt get credit for the "wasted" leads or leads i had received, i would call that a loss.....not gonna argue, just my opinion

Please, send me an email [or call me] with your name/ph & I'll take a look at your account. It is possible it wasn't handled correctly but I can't tell without knowing whose account to look at.

Thank you.

Bob

Looking for advise on Elephant Underground P&C leads. Does anyone have success with them. I was thinking of giving them a shot and I am guessing they are just like the rest of the lead companies out there. I was recently disappointed with Hometown quotes thinking they were legit but they have only provided very poor leads and I have only been using them for a month. I don't expect them to get any better and my patience is running short with them. Netquote stinks bottom line and they are difficult on junk returns. Quotewizard is hit and miss but at least they give good returns. oh and hometown quotes does seem to be forgiving when they send a terrible lead, the problem is they aren't very good anyway and they are wayyyyyyy too over priced. any thoughts on Elephant underground? The seem pricey but state they only sell the lead to 3 total agents and I am ready to pull the trigger with a couple hundred to lock in the price for leads because they stated the pricing is going up in 2014. I wish these guys would just be plain honest. I hate being robbed of trying to buy decent leads where folks are truly interested. Please let me know thanks for any solid advise.

ericinsures,

Have you tried us out since your last comment? If so, have you been successful with our leads? We’d love to hear your feedback. Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Best,

Ian

they fought a little
at the time, they just started their life leads. the main sales girl there, or at least then, they insisted i go through her to get my needs met. i spoke to the owner a few time....he was reasonable and nice. the girl tried to insist that i give it time. 5 weeks had past and they had $500 of mine, and i hadnt received jack. she didnt put up took much of a fight, but she insisted that their billing dept will sent me a check. a week goes by, and nothing was received. i call her again and then start riding her everyday about it. then eventually insisted that i speak to the person in said department.
just keep riding these people and be pushy about getting your needs met. i imagine if you received leads at all, you have less leverage.
the girls name was megan.
again, if she promises that **** will be done for you, and that time or day comes and its not....RIDE HER on it
and the owners contact info is listed on the forums here if you search
i hope this helps

STRMLDR,

Thank you for your feedback. We discontinued our life lead services because it was a model that admittedly did not work well for us. We remain focused on generating high quality auto insurance leads that are favored by insurance agents nationwide. We are planning on re-launching our life insurance product later this year.

We are happy to work with you and ensure that you are receiving the same positive experience with our services as other agents do. Feel free to email me for more information and we can move forward from here.

Best,

Ian

UE screwed me over. They billed me when I told them not to and sat on my refund for over a week.

They also sent a preponderance of terrible leads. I'd avoid them.

SingingSabre,

Thank you for expressing your concerns. We provide two options for agents regarding account billing: The first is continuous billing in which your account funds are automatically replenished once the amount hits a minimum balance. The other option is cashed capped billing which places a cap on the total amount an agent wishes to spend on leads and does not replenish once the funds are exhausted. The average turnover for refund exceptions now takes on average 24-48 hours.

It’s uncertain whether or not you opted for continuous billing but we’re happy to work with you and review your situation. Feel free to email me [email protected]

Best,

Ian

I have used about every internet lead company out there and they seem to all be about the same quality. I do give the edge to hometown for there customer service. Underground has been decent for me but no better than the rest.

preacherboybruce,

Thanks for your feedback. We want your experience with us to be nothing but the best. Feel free to email me and share any suggestions you may have to improve your experience with Underground Elephant.

Best,

Ian

If leads are decent she can call me honey or hunnie..in any kind of accent..I digress..I tried UE a year and half ago or so and those leads were terrible..I started working for one of the largest Independent agencies in the country and they began using UE leads we didn't have the highest closing rate with those but they still bought the leads. You buy enough you'll close ,but may not have the best ROI.

Eddie,

Since your experience with our leads a year and a half ago, have you seen any improvements with quality? We’d like to hear your feedback and I’d be happy to personally discuss any questions or concerns with you to ensure your success with our leads. [email protected]

Best,

Ian

Back