Enhanced Jane Leads.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting these for the past two weeks, and I just have to say I'm thrilled with them. I've been working direct mail for the past three or four years and I've been relatively successful. I'd mail 1k pieces a week, every week and my price per lead has come in right around $28/lead for the past two years.

These things though, are just taking me to another level. I don't know if it's just my area or what, but almost every person I call who has "talked to Jane" is ready to meet and knows why I'm calling. It's refreshing. I book almost everyone I talk to. With direct mail I was constantly dealing with the people who forgot sending in the card, why can't you just mail it, etc. With these, they remember the conversation because of the "hobby reminder" and you get them the day after they were telemarketed, where as the direct mail, it's usually a week or more after the prospect sends it in before I get it and can call them.

I started out with the enhanced Steve leads a month ago and had great results with them too. But for some reason, I'm having better results with Jane. Maybe because it's a female voice?

My AP is also higher with these. Not bad for a lead that's half the price of what I'm used to paying for.

Just wanted to see if anyone else was having such a good run with these?

I started out doing very good with them. The area I work is fairly small and I don't travel. It will depend on how big the population is where you are working. If I were you I would continue my direct mail and not stop it. If you work the Jane/Steve leads too much in an area you will see the quality take a dive the more leads you get. Also you will see some people that are not really interested but because Jane doesn't take no for an answer and keeps going they just say yes to get through the call. Didn't pay much attention to that at first but now I do. I give them a rating. Also don't be afraid to door knock them as probably half my sales on them have been by door knocking. My annual premium per lead is just over $90 with a sample size of 125 leads. Don't know if I want to pay full price for them but when Thad puts them on sale is a different story. Just my 2 cents.

I had one ask that and Jane said

" I am actually a series of recordings controlled by a real person. Think of it as a voice over"

The guy was like. .. ok?

No joke, Thad can surely vouche for this

Lol. I'm still amazed by the technology. Some people just have no clue they're talking to a robot.

----------

... And Thad is giving you how many free leads for this post??? ?

I'm not sure, I think he said ten ;). Regardless, it is what it is. The leads are great.

What I didn't mention was there was a mistake in the third order of enhanced jane leads. Rather then get the enhanced version, I was sent the simple version. 25 of them. There was a noticeable difference in quality that was recognized immediately. Those extra few minutes on the phone makes all the difference in the world. I sent an email explaining what had happened, and without hesitation they apologized and are now fulfilling the correct order. No back and forth, no hemming and hawing, they chalked up to the mistake and got on with it. I'm certainly not used to that when it comes to lead vendors. I'm sure you guys can relate.

IMO, it's worth the couple extra dollars to get the enhanced version over the simple version.

----------

I started out doing very good with them. The area I work is fairly small and I don't travel. It will depend on how big the population is where you are working. If I were you I would continue my direct mail and not stop it. If you work the Jane/Steve leads too much in an area you will see the quality take a dive the more leads you get. Also you will see some people that are not really interested but because Jane doesn't take no for an answer and keeps going they just say yes to get through the call. Didn't pay much attention to that at first but now I do. I give them a rating. Also don't be afraid to door knock them as probably half my sales on them have been by door knocking. My annual premium per lead is just over $90 with a sample size of 125 leads. Don't know if I want to pay full price for them but when Thad puts them on sale is a different story. Just my 2 cents.

I'm still trying to determine a non - creepy way to door knock these. Half my sales from DM come from knocking, but that's different when your holding something they sent back in your hand. My thoughts have been centering on a way to have the conversation link on my phone so that I could play it for them when I'm at the door.....just haven't hammered out all the details yet.

And yeah, I've noticed alot of what you're saying when I got down to the end of the last area I worked.

What do you say when you door knock Jane leads? How do they know you're not just some weirdo?

Lol. I'm still amazed by the technology. Some people just have no clue they're talking to a robot.

----------

I'm not sure, I think he said ten ;). Regardless, it is what it is. The leads are great.

What I didn't mention was there was a mistake in the third order of enhanced jane leads. Rather then get the enhanced version, I was sent the simple version. 25 of them. There was a noticeable difference in quality that was recognized immediately. Those extra few minutes on the phone makes all the difference in the world. I sent an email explaining what had happened, and without hesitation they apologized and are now fulfilling the correct order. No back and forth, no hemming and hawing, they chalked up to the mistake and got on with it. I'm certainly not used to that when it comes to lead vendors. I'm sure you guys can relate.

IMO, it's worth the couple extra dollars to get the enhanced version over the simple version.

----------

I'm still trying to determine a non - creepy way to door knock these. Half my sales from DM come from knocking, but that's different when your holding something they sent back in your hand. My thoughts have been centering on a way to have the conversation link on my phone so that I could play it for them when I'm at the door.....just haven't hammered out all the details yet.

And yeah, I've noticed alot of what you're saying when I got down to the end of the last area I worked.

What do you say when you door knock Jane leads? How do they know you're not just some weirdo?

I have just begun using Jane leads but here is what I did.

I printed off the excel sheet that had the leads on it. I took that sheet to the door.
"Hi Mrs jones? My name is Indiana and I stopped by the drop off the information on the burial plans in your area. Jane had called you and you said your hobby was ceramic"

Before I said what the hobby was I look at the spread sheet.

Be ready for your normal at the door objections.

I have just begun using Jane leads but here is what I did.

I printed off the excel sheet that had the leads on it. I took that sheet to the door.
"Hi Mrs jones? My name is Indiana and I stopped by the drop off the information on the burial plans in your area. Jane had called you and you said your hobby was ceramic"

Before I said what the hobby was I look at the spread sheet.

Be ready for your normal at the door objections.

How's it working for you? I'm gonna give that a try. I still think it would be a good idea to be able to play back the call to them....

I think I agreed to 5, but I also said don't lie and tell it how it is and make sure you call me and SOB like the other guy did. hehe

Thad, what did I miss "enhanced?" What's different about them and how much are they and is there a minimum?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back