Enhanced Jane Leads.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not put them on here. What is the big secret?

The open market is what helps everyone.

I don't know HOW I missed this post. The reason I didn't post Carrier Contracting earlier is because I promised you business partner Saturday via our group text that I would shut up and handle this after he got back from vacation.

I should've known you couldn't even respect that...RESPECT...what a joke...By the way...you have mail

I don't know HOW I missed this post. The reason I didn't post Carrier Contracting earlier is because I promised you business partner Saturday via our group text that I would shut up and handle this after he got back from vacation. I should've known you couldn't even respect that...RESPECT...what a joke...By the way...you have mail

Oh snap we gettin So Cal gangsta!

Newby, I agree with you on this one, if someone hates spamming that much move on, some people on here are just such prima donnas.

However you tend to put your foot in your mouth with your long winded defensive posts, I would just give a short classy answer instead of having jerry springer hair pulling fights in public.

There is a difference in getting Spammed and removing yourself from the spammers system...only to be re-spammed through a partner of the firms personal AOL account. It's illegal..I don't think Newby would be taking such a high road if it was Amerilife doing the spam emails...I know that they've had lots of hate and disdain for them...

I may be a prima donna, but I do expect my IMO to have my back...too bad that was not the case with 1/2 of my IMO.

----------

. But I just tend to use a bazooka to swat a fly sometimes.

I guess this was another attempt to take a shot at me...I guess I'm the fly...and you're the bazooka defending a crooked organization. That's ok. The great thing about being me is I don't have to worry about trying to make money off of this forum...you do...and unfortunately...you been figured out.

----------

Oh snap we gettin So Cal gangsta!

Bro, you have no idea.

----------

Probably because you've got more production than John Galt...

Now that was funny

Bro illegal activity is fine if everyone is doing it. Just throw it in your spam folder.

Stealing down lines is fine if it benefits ya.

Ripping agents off via leads is fine, as long as you make it right when your caught.

If your a wolf in sheep's clothing it's fine if you produce more than anyone else, (allegedly).

When your the guru you can do anything you want.

Your still new you haven't yet been schooled in the art of f you.

The great thing about this business is you don't have to deal with anyone you don't want to deal with. If you don't respect what I do then I would certainly move on. Because I can promise you I'm not going to change. So if you have any sense at all you will have your transfer papers to me today. I look forward to seeing you as someone else's problem from now on.

I bet you do Scott. I've been such a problem for you that you called me 30 minutes before the FEX Friday call 3 weeks ago to talk about SNL...I've been such an enormous headache...I'm sure....or when you've called me to get my feedback on Telemarketing leads...but sure Scott...spin it anyway you want it...I received many more incoming phone calls from you than you've received from me...OR was that conference call in December a bunch of crap...you know the whole..."well we really appreciate what you do for us on the forum...blah, blah, blah...so we're giving you a commission bump"

----------

Bro illegal activity is fine if everyone is doing it. Just throw it in your spam folder.

Stealing down lines is fine if it benefits ya.

Ripping agents off via leads is fine, as long as you make it right when your caught.

If your a wolf in Sherpa clothing it's fine if you produce more than anyone else, allegedly.

Exactly! :err::goofy::no:

I bet you do Scott. I've been such a problem for you that you called me 30 minutes before the FEX Friday call 3 weeks ago to talk about SNL...I've been such an enormous headache...I'm sure....or when you've called me to get my feedback on Telemarketing leads...but sure Scott...spin it anyway you want it...I received many more incoming phone calls from you than you've received from me...OR was that conference call in December a bunch of crap...you know the whole..."well we really appreciate what you do for us on the forum...blah, blah, blah...so we're giving you a commission bump"

----------

Exactly! :err::goofy::no:

So that sounds like "thanks for helping me recruit" wink wink nod nod, here is some extra money your way.

But didn't Newby (Scott) just say yesterday he doesn't recruit on the forum? hmmmm smells like horse pee to me.

Now I did have to listen to some complaining from an agent today about how he felt screwed over by a different IMO that put him under a guy that was under him with some cheap leads and 100% contracts and blah, blah, blah. But I didn't think bad of the IMO or the middle-man. I told the agent, you take lower contracts for "cheap leads" or "training" or what ever and it's buyer beware. Because that's where these sad stories all start.

And that folks...is all you need to know about the Great Newby...:mad:

----------

So that sounds like "thanks for helping me recruit" wink wink nod nod, here is some extra money your way.

But didn't Newby (Scott) just say yesterday he doesn't recruit on the forum? hmmmm smells like horse pee to me.

I don't know what horse pee smells like, but it definitely smells

----------

Who was the guy that called you? If YIG is calling Fex agents behind their back, they may get upset.

Why would they get upset? Spam is good thing...right?

I'm not yet sure if it's my time to spill the juice about how YIG rapped over 30 agents from my downline...

Funny thing is YIG was the up-line.

So how does an up-line steal agents from a downline with ZERO communication and do it like a magic trick. POOF!

Well another THREAD another time.

Get in bed with thieves.... only says one thing about yourself.

And there is more.

Ask how and ask why?

$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back