Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Very amusing... Look who's gone completely "off the deep end". Gee, if someone ever posted something negative about you or tarnished your reputation, you guys would certainly never sit idly by. Look at you right now. NOBODY deserves to be attacked, slandered, tarnished or anything else on this site. If you actually have real experience with a company, you have something of value to offer on the subject maybe. If you don't, then it's just "BS". You guys are useless for any credible insight or information about insurance companies. BUT, perhaps I missed the true value of the forum you work for. I should have taken into consideration your value as a comprehensive writing course. Thanks so much for comments about paragraphs, etc. I'll sure look in to that.

You do realize that each time you post to this thread, it goes to the top of the list?

Also, Google seems to index the thread pretty fast. So again, each time you do this, it is another chance for the world to see this.

I do understand. And, with 9,400+ posts, I also believe you know this forum inside and out. I think I'm good on all of this.

"BUT, perhaps I missed the true value of the forum you work for. I should have taken into consideration your value as a comprehensive writing course. Thanks so much for comments about paragraphs, etc. I'll sure look in to that. "

I wonder if I will get a bonus?

And don't be such a baby.... The comments about paragraphs is so your posts are easier to read and break down your thoughts into single parts, not an endless stream of spew with everything stacked on top of itself. Think of an outline when you write, like bullet points. That is if you want to be understood.

I'm actually trying to do you a favor. Which really is my mistake isn't it?

Take care Ed or EA or Etela. Who will you be tomorrow?

Umm hmm... Yep, thank you all for making my point about YOUR forum's "impartial posters". Question YOUR credibility and "insert" all of the paid posters. Attack, poke fun.. You guys work for this forum and your boss "Sam". "Remember the last time Sam got a letter from a lawyer and he tore his ass up?". Were you in your boss's office when he got it?! Independent forum, my ass.

You caught us. Your problem is you haven't put up any money to buy our words of support...You got to grease the wheels so to speak.

:)

----------

Im curious as to who got their ass tore up. Sam or a lawyer? Also how wpuld a poster whose posted 10 times know so much about sam? Creepy

Someone made a comment about Sam recieving a letter from a lawyer in this thread so that why he knows about it.

This is the same guy as three people. Look at the post from the beginning. Heck he might be 4 guys. Writing style is the same. Complaints are the same.

Notice to All Parties/Posters:

Our company was notified yesterday morning of this existence ofthis thread on the insurance forum and urged that we promptly visit thissite to view the information contained in the thread. Upon review, we were stunned to see theinformation posted most recently. This recent information suggests a relationshipand/or affiliation with companies and individuals with whom we have NO suchrelationship, affiliation with and/or knowledge of or participation in any activitiesand the posted information is plainly erroneous, libelous andclearly intended to defame our company and reputation. At the direction of ourlegal counsel, we are posting this statement and our representatives aretaking immediate action to have this information removed and we reserve theright to seek damages against ANY party(s) posting suchinformation on this or any other thread pertaining to our company. While we certainly appreciate the seemingly positive feedback and comments contained in various portions of this thread, it must clearly stated herein that we have authorized NO party or individual to post eitherin support of or against our company, carriers, products and services and dueto the blatant inaccuracy of some of the posts, thosesuggesting as if they have any experience with, or direct contact, or knowledgeand/or participation with our company, programs, products and services andurging and/or suggesting that anyone choose whether or not to do business withour company WITHOUT any direct knowledge of our actual carriers, products,programs and services are themselves guilty of multiple violations and potentially liablefor damages. As stated previously, legal action has been initiated,as of the date of the posting of this statement.

Sincerely,

Etelesure Financial & Insurance Services

So you come on here and decide to threaten people instead of laying out how your company works? To top it off you don't have the cojones to at least put a real name instead of signing it as " Etelesure ". Pretty strong bro.

Notice to All Parties/Posters:

Our company was notified yesterday morning of this existence ofthis thread on the insurance forum and urged that we promptly visit thissite to view the information contained in the thread. Upon review, we were stunned to see theinformation posted most recently. This recent information suggests a relationshipand/or affiliation with companies and individuals with whom we have NO suchrelationship, affiliation with and/or knowledge of or participation in any activitiesand the posted information is plainly erroneous, libelous andclearly intended to defame our company and reputation. At the direction of ourlegal counsel, we are posting this statement and our representatives aretaking immediate action to have this information removed and we reserve theright to seek damages against ANY party(s) posting suchinformation on this or any other thread pertaining to our company. While we certainly appreciate the seemingly positive feedback and comments contained in various portions of this thread, it must clearly stated herein that we have authorized NO party or individual to post eitherin support of or against our company, carriers, products and services and dueto the blatant inaccuracy of some of the posts, thosesuggesting as if they have any experience with, or direct contact, or knowledgeand/or participation with our company, programs, products and services andurging and/or suggesting that anyone choose whether or not to do business withour company WITHOUT any direct knowledge of our actual carriers, products,programs and services are themselves guilty of multiple violations and potentially liablefor damages. As stated previously, legal action has been initiated,as of the date of the posting of this statement.

Sincerely,

Etelesure Financial & Insurance Services

It is my opinion that your "legal counsel" is about as dumb as a box of rocks. No one has said anything about your company or claimed they knew anything about it, except your own agents! So you're wanting to sue your agents? :goofy:

Between your posts and the other posts of your own agents, it appears you are saying all you need to say about your company! I mean, after all, why would I want to come to work for a company that wants to sue me over such trivial BS?:err:

It is my opinion that your "legal counsel" is about as dumb as a box of rocks. No one has said anything about your company or claimed they knew anything about it, except your own agents! So you're wanting to sue your agents? :goofy:

Between your posts and the other posts of your own agents, it appears you are saying all you need to say about your company! I mean, after all, why would I want to come to work for a company that wants to sue me over such trivial BS?:err:

Todd this is not the thread to comment on and use your common sense toward someone like that:D

Back