Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

I do understand. And, with 9,400+ posts, I also believe you know this forum inside and out. I think I'm good on all of this.

I contacted etelesue at 5pm eastern or 4 central and they confirmed that they had no knowledge of eagent posts, nor did their legal team make any postson this forum.

Eagent has out done himself as usual again

I contacted etelesue at 5pm eastern or 4 central and they confirmed that they had no knowledge of eagent posts, nor did their legal team make any postson this forum.

Did you tell them how great you heard their program was? And if they could waive the $500 fee for all forum members?

And they wonder why we question the new posters! :cool:

If you read this post this guy is three or four posters on this topic. Writing is pretty much the same from each of the 3 or 4. He's done more harm to this brand than anybody else who have posted.

I cant read any more of EAagents posts, they are f'g killing my eyes. And just to be clear....It is not slander or liable if its true, put that in your pipe and smoke it and quit trying to be a backyard lawyer

Gentleman,

I have been following your thread the last couple of days. I am a corporate officer and the managing director of Etelesure. If you'll allow me, strictly for clarity sake to ensure accurate information posted, I'd like to address a couple of items.

We were contacted earlier in the week by a party posting here. This agent is in fact a contracted with us. Generally speaking, we don't really follow websites like these very closely, but maybe we'll start. The agent told us that there was some information posted that may be of concern to us, as the information seemed to suggest an affiliation with some group with a rather sketchy background and record. We reviewed the information and we're faced with a dilemma. At the end of the day, we simply cannot have information out there of that nature suggesting that we're affiliated somehow with some type of group known for bad dealings. Guys, I can't even begin to tell you how hard we work each and every day to do right by agents and protect our reputation. To have something like this out there just can't stand. I instructed my assistant to register on this site and post the statement you read. That statement, in and of itself, was intended for no other purpose than inform anyone reading your thread that on behalf of our company we are stating directly that no such relationship or affiliation exists. The statement was posted strictly for the protection of our reputation. Was it the right move? Maybe or maybe not. All I know is that we were stunned that someone would just put something out there like apparently without doing any sort of fact checking. We responded. At that same time, we did contact our legal support and were advised of several options. In reality, there is recourse against any party knowingly putting false information out there against any entity or individual. That's is not "free speech", actually. Actually, it's legally actionable against that party, if he or she can be identified, and actionable against this site. Of course, how worthwhile is pursuing that action. Probably, not very fruitful. You tell me, though. What should someone do when someone posts on an open forum completely false information that is potentially harmful to a reputation you've worked as hard as we have to protect and how should you react? Gentleman, I ask you each to consider that question. How really would you react to it, if someone posted information about you that was blatantly untrue and cast doubt over your credibility and reputation? Would you do nothing? We didn't see doing nothing as the right path.

This is the second actual post coming directly from our company. I really have no intention of posting further. I have also personally thanked the agent who informed us of the thread, thanked him for his attempt to act on our behalf and asked plainly not to do so in the future. Lastly, nobody ever contacted this week asking about this thread and who posted what. The gentleman who mentioned he called us this week and inquired about all of this I can personally assure you did not. This has been a fairly "hot topic" this week and please believe that if anyone had contacted us about this I would have been the first to know. If you ask me, I don't know why someone would feel the need to post that they had contacted us and confirmed this or that when in fact they hadn't. That just seems silly to me. The whole thing is completely silly, at this point, and I think we would all agree. If you would actually like to speak to me directly about any of this, feel free to look us and give us a call. If you actually place that call, I'll be happy to speak with you.

Thank you for reading my post and have an enjoyable weekend.

Etelesure Financial & Insurance Services

Interesting attention this has all been getting. I saw ETelesure advertise on Craigslist and am checking them out as well. As far as the $500.00 deposit, that is not a concern for me. I mean, you are going to have to pay for leads one way or another, right? Of course, if these guys are going to provide you free leads, I don't mind them charging $500.00 just to make sure you are serious and work the leads, and go through their training. After that you get your sales quota, you get your $500 back and free leads. At a 70% to 85% contract, on free leads, that is not a bad deal at all. Its all depending on the quality of the leads. If they are just your regular direct mail leads that you would normally pay $25 to $35 for, that would be pretty good to spare you the driving. I used to sell for Senior Life Insurance. At first the leads were good and I was making sales left and right. Then the lead quality went to crap and then realized how bad their commissions and underwriting/rates were and left them. I would need to find out how more about how they get their leads. I doubt ETelesure would give you 75 leads a week like the other guy was saying. That is a lot of leads, how could you even work that many in a week? In any case, they have me curious.

I had to chime in on this thread, as it was killing me.

First, a word about Up Front Fees. While this business model can be set up where it is probably legal due to all the right language in their contract, by no means is it ethical or moral. It's the classic Bait and Switch. The bait is how much money you will make with them and how fast you will make it. Add to that you will get the deposit back after only a few sales, blah, blah, blah. I came from the private commercial mortgage biz where unethical lenders charged upfront fees. Guess what? When a deal went south, there was always a loop hole where the applicant did not qualify to get the money back.

A friend of mine answered an ad for sales from a different industry other than insurance. They too required an upfront $500 training deposit, but you got it back after a couple sales. He paid it and went through the training. The training was boiler plate (code word for you could have Googled what they told you for free). Leads, well there were none. Needless to say he quickly dropped out from their opportunity saying they did not deliver what they said, and guess what, he didn't qualify to get the $500 back.

Let's look at some numbers on this. I live in the Atlanta area, a major U.S. city. My friend and I guessed that the company he fell for probably recruited at least 100 people in Atlanta, but I'm sure the numbers were much higher. Stay with me on this. Recruiting 100 people times a $500 deposit equals $50,000. Keep in mind, the deposit, they say, is to show you are serious. Take the $50,000 in deposits, and do that in 20 major cities in the U.S. and you get $1,000,000 in deposits. And I am sure my numbers are way low. This is more likely 10 times that. That would put you at $10,000,000 in deposits, just to make sure you are serious. REALLY??? I stopped believing in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus a long time ago. Isn't it kind of funny you will see these ads in every major city in the country on CraigsList? In a tough job market, will desperate people spend $500 on the hopes they will have a job that earns $75,000++, the answer is Hell Yes.

One final observation. Regarding the mystery person who responded from the insurance company in question from this post. Think about this, if I owned a company or I was a top executive with a company, and I was concerned about the reputation of my company due to supposed false information, you can bet I will post my name, phone number, address, etc. , inviting anyone to contact me personally for clarification. It's called full disclosure or transparency. The wizard behind the curtain is no wizard at all.

Yes, this business model has been around a long time. And yes, it is borderline legal when contracts are drawn up properly with all the loopholes.

One final comparison: In Atlanta the large car dealerships are always looking for sales people, due to the high turnover. Today it is common they will take a new person who has never sold anything, and train them for 30 days. For the first 30 days they will give you a monthly salary of $2,000 to $2,500, then you go straight commission after 30 days. They DON'T charge you a $500 deposit to see of you are serious. They pay YOU and train YOU.

Thanks for letting me rant, but I couldn't let this one go. Upfront fees in any field are SCAMS.....Period!

My post is to 4evervictory. Very respectfully, there's a real problem with your post here. You see, I was part of this original thread when it started months and months ago. That's why I saw your post, due to the message the forum sends to those in the thread. Again, here's the issue. Some time ago now, I researched this company in detail, spoke with them directly and long story short, I signed up and joined them and their program. I've had a very, very good experience, I DID get my upfront deposit back roughly a couple of weeks after I started producing and I've been with the company for awhile now rolling steady week after week with leads. I was never asked for a dime outside of my deposit, was explained to thoroughly about the deposit and why it was being asked for and in fact I agreed with their reasoning behind it. So, I'm a pretty happy and satisfied producing agent now and feel as though I'm working with quality, ethical people who have delivered on the promises made to me throughout my experience.

The reason for my post today is that your post was "killing me" and I'll tell you exactly why. I think most people who come on here and ask for information about a company are actually asking for information from someone who actually has direct experience working with that company. I'm not sure someone is looking for a "rant" going on and on about other companies, other industries and so on. My question to you is this: I'm working with this company and have 6 months or so of direct experience now selling for them, working with their staff and their higher-ups. What's your direct experience with them? You spoke to them, correct? You've been explained their program in detail? You've been through the training with them, of course? You've worked on their program as a contracted agent, right? You've got some real experience with them, as one of their agents? You have to right? Otherwise, what empowers you to come on and post about them, as if you've had direct dealings with them and are therefore knowledgeable to post about them? I for one am just tired of anyone posting about people, products, programs and companies when they know absolutely nothing directly about them. And, then you even have the nerve to suggest "scam"? That's pretty bold.

This is not the mortgage industry or the car business. Maybe your post would be better suited in one of those industry forums. Assuming you have some direct knowledge even there about who you're posting about.

Finally, I didn't see anyone posting their name and contact information on here including yourself. Maybe this company figures that the name of the thread alone makes it fairly easy to go and find out how to contact them. But, to help you out, here's the toll-free: 866-422-5831.

Back